• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft to announce more Switch games "quite soon"

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Switch is going to start getting the wii shivekware I'm mostly afraid of how Nintendo does it after wii music etc

But atleast it will bring some good games with it just like wii got house of the dead, klonoa etc

Weird assessment in a Ubisoft topic imho
We went from rabbits shake shake to a good and solid SRPG

Probably during that end of August Nintendo Direct.

Well like you said in the FFXV thread, a lot of developers are being weirdly secretive about Switch announcements. That suggests there could be a Direct soon with some of these announcements.

I really hope so. A third party focused Direct next week or the other would very appreciated

Don't wanna sound that negative guy but it feels like we are waiting for announcements since launch and always think games will be shown in the next direct. A lot of Devs been so secretive about potential Switch games since the console started being an success and people asked for ports. It seems like a lot of Devs aren't developing anything for the console and still wait a little bit longer...

Except for Indie Devs. Those guys bring everything to the Switch and it is pure joy to see that. :)

Well, specifically we have SE guys saying they're bringing FFXV to a console that rhymes with Twitch, and a Level 5 guy talking about bringing a game to "Swi...", and here we have Ubisoft talking about more announcements "quite soon" and EA saying a "couple" more games are in the works.

It's certainly quite a bit more than the hopes and dreams we had back in the NX and pre-Switch launch days.

Dunno if anything would be announced here. But they do have a mystery slot on their schedule.

DH16VFrXUAEvaYt.jpg:large

Anno 1800

Well, specifically we have SE guys saying they're bringing FFXV to a console that rhymes with Twitch, and a Level 5 guy talking about bringing a game to "Swi...", and here we have Ubisoft talking about more announcements "quite soon" and EA saying a "couple" more games are in the works.

It's certainly quite a bit more than the hopes and dreams we had back in the NX and pre-Switch launch days.

This is on top of a few announcements already, like Resident Evil Rev 1+2, Fear Effect, etc...

I think we are starting to see the tide turn on Third Parties and I already have a ton of stuff to get this year.

F4r0_Atak

For some reason... I want South Park on Switch but at 50$ CAD on PS4, I'll get the first and the new game. So... maybe down the line, I'll check if I want it for Switch. Can't afford to get it at full price here. (79.99$ CAD) :(

spad3

So did we see anything? I didn't see a new thread

Yes we did. It was the Assassin's Creed x FFXV announcement.

Ubisoft is symbiotically adjoining itself to big things this year:

Mario x Rabbids, FFXV x Assassin's Creed, Steep x Olympics

They're making the Monopoly port, right? Do they have any other board game rights, like Catan for instance?

Omg! I just started playing Catan with my fiance and a couple of friends I wanna play Catan on the Switch and so will they!!

Also the South Park games please.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
So the dream is dead indeed!
I hope a third party direct is planned within the first week of September otherwise I wonder if Ubisoft with "soon" meant next year E3! Ah ah ah

EmryX

Neo Member
I want :
- South Park Stick of Truth & Fractured But Whole
- Rayman Collection (Rayman 1, Rayman 2 & Rayman 3 Hodlum Havoc)
- Beyond Good & Evil HD (maybe BGE 2?)
- A new game

We'll have :
- Rayman 2
- Just Dance 2018

lol

Top Bottom