• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft's The Crew delayed, releasing after April 1st, 2014

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
David Scammell @VG_Dave
Ubisoft just said The Crew will release between July and September 2014.

So they will have Watch Dogs, The Division, and this game within a few months of each other? This isn't even counting their other properties and new games coming.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
So I can't imagine The Division won't be pushed back if Watch_Dogs and The Crew end up overlapping with its launch window. That's really the only Ubisoft game I'm looking forward to right now.

Goldrusher

When you announce this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JnshyKOOQ

image_the_crew-22321-2749_0006.jpg

...and it really looks like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td2fAhQuGTk

...a delay is a good thing.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LOL what is going on over there?

I think Ubi just wanted to see if they can break GAF.

Grats on that btw.

The servers have been shite since E3 and most of this year. It doesn't seem to take a lot considering the growth of this forums vs the stability provided. I'd pay for some better servers if I knew we were getting them.

Acccent

When you announce this...

...and it really looks like this...

...a delay is a good thing.

lol, the first video is a CG trailer, it's never gonna look like this ever. There was an onstage demo at E3 right after the announcement trailer which showed the actual game.

NotLiquid

Ubisoft has been dropping the damn ball lately. I really have no fucking idea whether they're just that incompetent or are just performing strategic delays but it's starting to make Rayman Legends' delay look all the more like a waste of time in retrospect.

mrpeabody

I know it's a ways off, but The Crew has zero marketing, zero hype, and the most generic title in years. I did not even know it was a racing game before entering this thread.

LtOrange

Was really banking on this one holding me over till Destiny came out. I hope all the other spring titles release on schedule and we avoid a drought.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry guys! Rayman Legends will definitely save the day!

Oh wait.

Acccent

Hm. I mean, it looks good enough I guess (not really a racing fan), but it's not a game I'd be interested in. It looks samey to most of those type racing sims.

Out of curiosity - I don't want to take sides here - how does it look "samey" to you? Apart from the fact that, well, you're driving a car.

Top Bottom