• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic |OT| No hespect Werdum time

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLmAtlc

They probably know Honda doesn't really want to come back so they're suddenly eager to push cyborg and set up the retirement fight I bet.

Wallach

Shogun would have lost that round without the last minute hook landing clean.

Lucky for Anderson. Rua did take a fair amount of solid hits that round. Good fight so far.

Levito

Banned
Brilliant display of octagon control by Corey. Shogun looks helpless.

What? Shogun defended most of the takedowns and Corey didn't do anything with the one's he got. Shogun dropped him twice too.

Close fight either regardless though, loved it.

brentech

Was the second knockdown actually a knockdown? I thought he just caught the leg and basically earned a takedown/trip?
Fight was a correct split, it was pretty 50/50 to me. I can understand it being called for either guy.

Wallach

The only round in question again was round 2. Anderson had takedowns but they didn't amount to anything and the control time overall wasn't that high with Rua standing himself up fairly easily. I'm not super chuffed that they would score the round for Rua after he leveled him again at the end of the round with two very significant strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom