• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Chopper

Thanks to the awesome Koren, I finally got my hands on Donkey Kong and now officially own every amiibo!

Except Gold Megaman. Presumabky I'll have to shell out silly money for that one, assuming it's not coming out in Europe.

I'm missing Gold Mario, Gold Mega Man, Wolf Link and Dark Bowser.

Any of these going for under 18 pounds?

I'm waiting for Wolf Link to release on its own.

Koren

I'm missing Gold Mario, Gold Mega Man, Wolf Link and Dark Bowser.

Any of these going for under 18 pounds?

I'm waiting for Wolf Link to release on its own.
Why Wolf Link hasn't been released everywhere in EU? It's everywhere here (although many reseller have upped the price, probably just so that they earn more :/ )

Can't you buy a Wolf Link on Amazon.fr? It's available at 14.99€...

Thanks to the awesome Koren, I finally got my hands on Donkey Kong and now officially own every amiibo!

Except Gold Megaman. Presumabky I'll have to shell out silly money for that one, assuming it's not coming out in Europe.
I can't help you on this one ^_^

I don't have it myself either, but in fact, I passed on the Mario metallic recolors, too. I don't think my collection is any less complete because I don't own figures that haven't been released here. And I'm rather glad they haven't, I find it a bit cheap.

I passed on the skylanders ones, too.

TheMoon

Why Wolf Link hasn't been released everywhere in EU? It's everywhere here (although many reseller have upped the price, probably just so that they earn more :/ )

Can't you buy a Wolf Link on Amazon.fr? It's available at 14.99€...

Or just use the amazon.es link I posted already for 39 cents less :)

Koren

Or just use the amazon.es link I posted already for 39 cents less :)
Indeed... sorry, I had missed your first post about it.

On a totally different matter, I take this chance to tell you that you avatar cost me a lot of money... I've thought for a lot of time it would do a nice wall decoration for a children room, but seeing it daily made me actually create it (in Lego form)...

>> http://i.imgur.com/GeHkCKt.png

(dark pink tiles were hard and expensive to find... still missing a couple of pieces for the back, but that's a matter of time, they're common)

PtM

Banned
The Doc on amz.de has been steadily falling from 10€ and is currently nearing 8. Interested might want to stalk that.

Aaand it's below 8, still falling. Looks like Wario is joining in.

Low point was around 7,50.

Chopper

Check out what just turned up at my door.

t3IfnkD.jpg

Oops.

PtM

Banned
The Doc on amz.de has been steadily falling from 10€ and is currently nearing 8. Interested might want to stalk that.

Aaand it's below 8, still falling. Looks like Wario is joining in.

Low point was around 7,50.
Now Falco is nearing 8€, if you want that black Arwing.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B014HFDRWQ/
Tom Nook for 8€, if you're inclined.
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0158WB63O/
Now 6,50€. Also some hippo.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0158WB602/

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Anyone with a Smash Mario?
Trade [or €15 shipping included]
I think I've got a spare LMac, Chibi Robo, WFT, ZSS, Villager (not sure tho), Rob, Mr. Game&Watch, Ganon, Inkling girl, Charizard, Duck Hunt, Classic Mario, Mew2, Yoshi (Mario).
All NIB.
Shipping from Italy.

Joqu

Anyone else annoyed we haven't gotten more amiibo for the Mario line? Mario Party 10 showed more designs and I really like them

Joqu

Yep, given it was supposed to have the superior Wario outfit.

Yeah, that's the one I really want. The WarioWare design is nice and all but I really want both.

Yup because we still don't have Waluigi! :( I mean come on, he's so popular. Get your act together Nintendo.

And that one's the biggest omission to me right now, although I haven't seen his amiibo design (I don't actually own that game).

The ones I've seen are Wario, Rosalina and Donkey Kong. They all look great, I generally prefer the way the Mario characters look in the Mario line over the Smash Bros one.

I really wonder why we haven't gotten more. Did the Mario line not sell that well? I thought it did. And it was clearly the intention to put these out in additional waves.

At least it's a generic series, they aren't tied to Mario Party 10. So I could see them continue it with some other game in the future. But still.

JonnyKong

On another note, I think Nintendo need to release amiibo based on Mario enemies. I want a goomba, Boo, Wiggler, Koopa etc amiibo

Edit: and the Koopalings, why not.

Anyone else annoyed we haven't gotten more amiibo for the Mario line? Mario Party 10 showed more designs and I really like them

yes and no..
i want new amiibo in the mario line, but not the SAME amiibo with a slightly different pose..
obligatory waluigi is still missing...
gimme for example hammer bro? or racoon mario flying? or skull kid? or i dunno wonderful 101 amiibo? or some more pokemon amiibo? e.g. one amiibo for each of the participant in the pokken tournament would have made a LOT of sense...
plus frankly, i'd love nintendo to bank on that game, and give us a proper pokken tournament 2 at some point, with at least 7-8 new chars and some balancing :)

plus nintendo i know you want to.. contact capcom, ask for the usage of gargoyle's quest ip, and let someone that worked on the various igavania with iga work on it..
a new gargoyle's quest would be a stuff of wonder, and i would really prefer the approach of gargoyle's quest 2 for nes, where you had to go around and find stuff to progress, on top of platforming, differently from demon's crest, where most of time you could just go straight :L
i still remember playing gargoyle's quest 2 when i was 8 or 9 y/o and boy, oh boy.. playing with a REALLY limited english knowledge was a pain :L
luckily i played it after some other games (like adventure in magic kindgom, so my english was defiintely better than when i started playing game on my commodore 64 :X)

Just bought the three Kirby series Amiibo from Nintendo UK store as they are back in stock.

Do we know if the Kirby Amiibo is going to be sold stand alone? Or do I gave to buy the game?

Top Bottom