• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election 2017 |OT2| No Government is better than a bad Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidDesu

UKIP votes seem to be split across Labour/Conservative near 50/50... Think everyone thought all those votes, if lost, would go the Tories way. Wow.

This is pretty amazing. When put to a vote Corbyn has done really fucking well. There's no way in hell Corbyn is going anywhere and if the Blairite coup types would just get behind the new left wing state of the party they could really win next time around. If they're still trying to sabotage their own party after this then they need flung out.

King_Moc

Banned
Labour confident of Northampton North!!! My constituency! The first time my vote will ever have counted.

I'll be so fucking happy if that happens.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Lib Dems quite despondent. They're consistently underperforming the exit poll and it looks more and more like Clegg is gone.

Cub3h

Banned
Labour confident of Northampton North!!! My constituency! The first time my vote will ever have counted.

I'll be so fucking happy if that happens.

I'd be thrilled if Sally Keeble got in. She was running around NN3 tonight trying to get people to come out to vote, plus she's super competent.

Saladinoo

Hope Normal Lamb stays in, he's a good guy, and is being threatened by cons throwing plenty of resources at his constituency according to BBC.

weekev

Banned
Laura Kuenssberg Is my favourite political commentator. Her questions are always on point and she always seems half an hour ahead of the coverage than anyone else.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
yougov 52%

YouGov are doing very well with the Labour vote, but they're getting a bit messy on the Cons. Doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern in terms of the UKIP -> Con break - high in some areas, mediocre in others, not much explanation why. Will be an interesting topic of study.

VegiHam

Canvassed for Chris today. Feeling on the doorstep was very positive for him. Lots of energised campaigners out there on his behalf. I travelled 20+ miles to join them today.

No way! Small world!

I've heard literally nothing from either other candidate, and had Matheson leaflets actually talking about local stuff.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Lib Dems quite despondent. They're consistently underperforming the exit poll and it looks more and more like Clegg is gone.

I really hope not. I want Labour to win as much as possible but he's a knowledgeable and humble MP who could really be of use to the country.

NotLiquid

hqdefault.jpg

Holy shit this takes me back

King_Moc

Banned
I'd be thrilled if Sally Keeble got in. She was running around NN3 tonight trying to get people to come out to vote, plus she's super competent.

Yep, she was good as an MP I recall. Promised to give her 11% pay rise to charity too from what i remember.

Mr Git

If Amber Rudd loses her seat I'm gonna go to bed probably around midday with a shit-eating grin on my face.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
is Labour eating the seats they were supposed to gain from the exit poll?

Not really, Clegg aside. There's not many Lib/Lab marginals left; most Lib Dem target seats/defended seats are agains the Cons. This is good news for the Cons, so oddly bad news for Labour. Labour needs the Lib Dems to do well, really.

DJKhaled

Seriously the coverage is terrible in Australia. BBC is playing fucking EastEnders and Sky News is just our own reporters talking in a monotone voice like they don't care at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom