• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
There's none of that in Scotland? Really? Which part of Scotland were you in?

well, I didn't have major difficulty (got the job 1 month after completing my thesis) but I do know a few folk with computing/IT related degrees who didn't find anything in Scotland. Still, I had to move to the West of Scotland from the East for the job I'm currently in.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Scotland FTw age 16 with bucky and a fivers worth of soapbar! Now they Wur the good old days. Now it's all high quality skunk and any booze I want. Tut

Fur_Q

Scotland FTw age 16 with bucky and a fivers worth of soapbar! Now they Wur the good old days. Now it's all high quality skunk and any booze I want. Tut

LoL 14 gang of us putting 2 for a bottle of White Lightning, wandering about like a knocked bowling skittle.

Kentpaul

LoL 14 gang of us putting 2 for a bottle of White Lightning, wandering about like a knocked bowling skittle.

then using the empty bottle of white lightning to make a gravity bong/lung!

well guys with scotlands wether taking a turn for awesome a road trip to loch awe has been arranged

Shit is so remote and looks like a pain in the ass to get to. Its all good though

Fur_Q

then using the empty bottle of white lightning to make a gravity bong/lung!

well guys with scotlands wether taking a turn for awesome a road trip to loch awe has been arranged

Shit is so remote and looks like a pain in the ass to get to. Its all good though

Nice, thats some middle earth shit.

Must get up to Scotland only ever been to Gretna Green for a wedding.

Morning UK Gaf, happy Monday yay!

So I'm just about recovered from the London meet up on Saturday. What an awesome night, really looking forward to the next one. Those of you who missed out should definitely come along to the next one.

So how's everyone doing today?

SKINNER!

Banned
Rush hour traffic defeated me this morning but the incredible sunshine made the drive worthwile. Had the windows down blasting Pearl Jam (yes, I'm one of those guys. deal with it) and taking in the lovely smell of car pollution.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Rush hour traffic defeated me this morning but the incredible sunshine made the drive worthwile. Had the windows down blasting Pearl Jam (yes, I'm one of those guys. deal with it) and taking in the lovely smell of car pollution.

I had the sun in my eyes for the whole bus journey. Not fun. And I have no idea where I have left my sunglasses.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
well, I didn't have major difficulty (got the job 1 month after completing my thesis) but I do know a few folk with computing/IT related degrees who didn't find anything in Scotland. Still, I had to move to the West of Scotland from the East for the job I'm currently in.

Taiwan for me.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI

edit: What's wrong with Pearl Jam? I bought their first two Albums, they're pretty good.

Buy the next three then, they're way better :D love me some PJ, I think they're unfairly regarded by a lot of music fans.

In other news, handed in my letter of resignation today, giving my month's notice for my new job. Totally bricking it the more I think about it, this new job is going to mean I need to grow up fast!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
it's so hot. i was out in just a t-shirt, in march, not cold at all.

It seems like Scotland especially get amazing springs and meh summers.

In the Borders you tend to get the 1-2 good weeks around April-May where it's a really great day until 4pm where you get a small thunderstorm. Then after the 1-2 weeks pass it goes back to the standard pishy overcast 7-12c.

Today in Taipei it was 24c.

Kentpaul

really great weather outside, I'm just back from a long walk. Rocking my big headphones, Yellow tshirt and cargo shorts! My summer is going to plan fellas

Ha ha guys i have a friend on facebook out panning for gold lol when the sun comes out in scotland we do some crazy shit.

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Thats the path i ended up on (when i'm out walking i tend to try and stay offroad but every now and then i come across a path i follow)

dat blue sky. I FUCKING LOVE IT. i have work today then off tomorrow.

Going to have so much fun guys

Amazing weather once again, was at my sisters wedding down south at the weekend. Couldn't have picked a better day weather wise, lucky sods.

Now I need to find someone to play football, can't miss out on a day like this!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Woke up before noon for the first time in who knows how long (after less than 5 hours of sleep), only to spend my morning moving furniture and shit around.

Fuck decorating. I don't even go in that bloody room.

AND, the weather's awesome again but I'm stuck in-fucking-doors as usual.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;36368611 said:
Woke up before noon for the first time in who knows how long (after less than 5 hours of sleep), only to spend my morning moving furniture and shit around.

turn the room into a ghetto gym :)

Lirlond

CHEEZMO™;36368611 said:

Come to Scotland.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Ey up!

Looks like I'm gonna be going into Manchester \o/
WITH SOMEONE! \o/

Groovy.

Last time I hung out wih someone was July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom