• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - PS4 Edition |OT| Logan's Last Ride

Ban Puncher

It's finally up on the Australian PSN.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

For $37.95 AUD.

JLN3BPn.gif

Ban Puncher

Nothing has been censored. The rating given to the game had changed since it's original release and Capcom claim they had to change some parental control backend stuff.

Femto.

Has the netcode improved on the PS4 version?

It was pretty ass when I played back in December, but I'm hearing a lot of good things about the Xbox One version. PC seems to be a mixed bag.

I'm thinking of trying my secondary Vanilla team of She-Hulk, Tron and Haggar for old times sake.
Is Tron still crap on Ultimate, or did any amazing discoveries happen that made her better?

What would be the best order and assists for those guys? I'm used to playing Haggar as an anchor, but I don't mind anchor She-Hulk either. I also don't mind replacing Tron for whoever; I've never been that good with her, I just like her.

Magnus

Is this 1080p/60 normally, or with the benefit of a Pro patch? Or the new Boost mode in 4.5 firmware?

I'm having difficulty locating performance info for this game.

And how are the load times?

Is this 1080p/60 normally, or with the benefit of a Pro patch? Or the new Boost mode in 4.5 firmware?

I'm having difficulty locating performance info for this game.

And how are the load times?

The load times are good. Definitely better than the PS3 version. It also doesn't need to keep doing DLC checks every time you start the game.

It's 1080p/60fps on the normal PS4, and I don't have a Pro, so I'm not sure how that affects the game.

Malrend

How is the game on PS4 now, I am contemplating on picking this up.

I'm in the same boat, and would like to know whether some of the issues (primarily the supposed connectivity issues for the online bit) that I heard about when it first released, have been looked at.

I'm in the same boat, and would like to know whether some of the issues (primarily the supposed connectivity issues for the online bit) that I heard about when it first released, have been looked at.

I've not played online since launch, but there hasn't been any updates for the game, so I'd assume the problems, i.e. it basically using the PS3 netcode, are still occurring.

It did feel better to play coming from the PS3 version, definitely, but it wasn't really playable.

ZeroCDR

How is the game on PS4 now, I am contemplating on picking this up.

Fine port for offline play, though there's no PS3 stick compatibility. I played online during the free PS+ week and it wasn't very good at all.

If you're looking for good online performance, Steam and X1 seem to have the best experience now.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
After many years of wanting to play this I got to tonight an had my butt handed to me by Easy CPU lol. Had ta drop down to Very Easy just to beat Galactus! I didn't help that I didn't an still don't know how to switch characters x.x; Had a blast regardless an look forward to playing around with it some more!

Top Bottom