• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

Just some reminders since it's the weekend:

smurfx and 645 need to finish their match(es) by the end of this Tuesday, PST

Ill Virtue and Karsticles need to finish their match(es) by the end of Sunday

ILL Virtue

Neo Member
Me over karst 5-4. Epic set. Tried to record it but my cam dies 37 secs in -_-. Ah well... great tourney beef. Appreciate you hosting it and ggs all!

Me over karst 5-4. Epic set. Tried to record it but my cam dies 37 secs in -_-. Ah well... great tourney beef. Appreciate you hosting it and ggs all!

Updated. Congratulations on your win!

PSTRIPLE RESULTS
1st: Ill Virtue
2nd: Karsticles
3rd: Sorcerer Supreme

I made 9th place. :(
But the site has my name above God's Beard/Panda, so I win huehuehue

I just got done talking to sixfortyfive, and due to internet problems, he is forfeiting. Smurfx is the winner by default.

XBOX 360 RESULTS
1st: smurfx
2nd: sixfortyfive
3rd: Killa Sasa

ILL Virtue

Neo Member
hey ill what team do you play?
I play a lot of teams, but I mostly went with (Wesker/Vergil)/Swagneto/Dr. Strange during the tourney. Dem left & right mixups. Probably would've picked less derp if I was still consistently playing this game. LOL has my heart atm tho :-(

Congrats to everybody who participated and a big congratulations to IllVirtue and Smurfx for the wins. It was good fun all around.

Edit: I laughed at Ill Virute's avatar picturing him as Stange and Karst as Dormammu in the bubble lol

All right Smurf, I knew you could do it. You just had to visualize how you were gonna do it.

cxMlu8Y.jpg

"A congenital internet defect has apparently felled Sixfortyfive, moments before he could enter the lobby."

Congratz.

GGs all. Those matches with ILL-Virtue made me rage hard, because I had him 4-2 and then lost 3 in a row. It's too bad the matches weren't recorded.

Thanks for hosting this, Beef.

Karst was surrounded by two Stranges. Seems almost fitting.
Strange is a very intense anchor battle for Dark Phoenix...but as long as it's not Vergil or Strider, I win more often than I lose.

Top Bottom