• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 world premiere at Spike VGAs

kassatsu

Banned
TheOddOne said:
14xf75u.gif
Frosted Tips!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Router said:
:/

That's not how you spell 30 HOUR CAMPAIGN.
That's not how you spell 30 HOUR STORY MODE.
Leave campaigns to the military, please :p
I've always hated the term campaign :(

Wow the free climbing thing sounds awesome. They have also adjusted the character models well. His eyes look more correctly shaped and his skin looks more real.

:D <---- I now have this face.

:D :D :D <--- It will change to this on December 4.

Good week.

I kind of wished that they kept the "2" out of the title, so that all games in the series would be "Uncharted: _______"

No big deal, just something I would have preferred.

Furoba

They should include the hypothesis that an imperial Chinese fleet discovered America in 1421. Plenty of material there. :D

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Furoba said:
They should include the hypothesis that an imperial Chinese fleet discovered America in 1421. Plenty of material there. :D

Might as well include Reptilians in world government too.

bsjezz said:
80/20 would reduce the replayability to rubble. uncharted has the most underrated combat mechanics and strategic set pieces of any game. i'm playing it through for the fifth time right now, and i'm sure i wouldn't be if it had much more platforming in it

Which is why i'm saying they should keep a lot of the action there. The shooting mechanics are already great as you said. If they can improve the platforming mechanics by making them more difficult that'll be a big boost to the exploration. 60/40 would give it a good balance. It should allow you to not become too bored of either style of gameplay.

well, there's very little they would need to enhance as far as visuals go. Just beef up the content, perhaps add the Eight Days cover system and leave out any...erm, "surprise" characters.

Issun23 said:
Issun23 said:
There's one for Duckroll too I think.
I laughed.

AmMortal said:
I'm not sure, but I think this just confirms, that GOWIII isn't coming out untill 2010 spring earliest.
Nah. They're two quite different genres, and Sony usually releases 3-4 games over the Holidays, like LBP, R2, Motorstorm 2, and Socom this year.

GoWIII, Uncharted 2, and R&CF2 will be their big line up next year, with a possible appearance from GT5.

Top Bottom