• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 - E3 2011 Gameplay and Trailer

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Domcorleone said:
I wonder if they will make the platforming more difficult or timing based like the train and truck level
i kinda hope so

i enjoy the shooter aspect of the game alot, but i think if any improvement or evolution should come in this 3rd game of the series, it should be a lil bit of old-schoolization of the platforming.

Since this will have some desert sections, is there any chance UC3 will have mummys ala The Mummy and Mummy Returns?

I watched Returns the other night and while I think it's an excellent film, it got me craving mummies for UC3...

Kinda bummed Mass Effect 3 got delayed because between this and ME3, the GOTY awards were going to be fun to watch.

Also, are the Jak games worth playing, or are they like Ratchet in bugginess and boringness (despite being "edgy")?

dralla

brianmcdoogle said:
Kinda bummed Mass Effect 3 got delayed because between this and ME3, the GOTY awards were going to be fun to watch.

Also, are the Jak games worth playing, or are they like Ratchet in bugginess and boringness (despite being "edgy")?
skyrim, arkham city and portal 2 will be enough competition. id be shocked if UC3 brings in as many as GOTY awards as 2

I also hope for a return of the beta BBQ's. It a freaking propane tank, it should have a big blast radius!

mgviperman said:
I wonder if we can play hide and seek again this beta :lol
That was soooo much fun.

Hiding inside that blue door in Plaza with only our asses sticking out, lol. The best was all five of us hiding behind the burning trashcan (also in Plaza) by the GAU and watching the other team run by, only stopping to listen to our whispering/laughing!

rdrr gnr

Alright so, thread is done, will be up this evening. If someone has a suggestion for a clever subtitle let me know.

Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| "________________________"

MuseManMike said:
Alright so, thread is done, will be up this evening. If someone has a suggestion for a clever subtitle let me know.

Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| Barrellama's Deception

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
MuseManMike said:

Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| Cinematic Murder Testing

jett

D-Member
MuseManMike said:

Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| Best Multiplayer Game Of E3*

*according to Gametrailers

For maximum lulz.

Duffyside

Banned
Speaking of |OT|s, has someone claimed the responsibility for the main |OT| when UC3 comes out? I remember the Grand Master himself BruceLeeRoy saying he was perhaps interested, but don't remember seeing anything after that.

Angry Fork

dralla said:
skyrim, arkham city and portal 2 will be enough competition. id be shocked if UC3 brings in as many as GOTY awards as 2
Yea I don't think it will either. Even if Uncharted 3 is better than 2 I just don't think they're willing to give a sequel that many awards when part 2 won pretty much everything already.

iratA

MuseManMike said:

Here's mine:

Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| Do you want to kill Everybody in the World

rdrr gnr

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| Cinematic Murder Testing
This has been quoted the most so far and is the tentative selection.

Last chance to insert your own or to quote another.

Thread will be up after I finish this episode of BSG.

alr1ghtstart said:
Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| I got my CC details stolen and all I got was this lousy beta
This one made me LOL.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
How about:

Uncharted MP Beta |OT| Just go play it already!

Aeonin

Irish said:
Uncharted 3 MP Beta |OT| of Power Play in 3... 2... 1...

This one and the "of Cinematic Murder Testing" gets my vote. If you need any graphics/headers done for this OT, I'd be willing to help out.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
umad?
73908bf60ef844ddac4b7307fdc15032_7.jpg

I wish my dad made Uncharted 3 when I was a kid.

MuseManMike said:
RTAt1.jpg

Nah, everything is very simple. Will take you up on that sometime later.

New thread here.

Probably not an easy job to be in charge of MP when the landscape is so competitive and it's so hard to recruit and then to retain loyal players, there's probably a ton of pressure to find new ways to recruit a bigger player base, I don't envy Richmond, U2 MP had a ton of great ideas, got to give him some credit.

Top Bottom