• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

WOO

Let's do this one last time, sucks that I'm not picking this up until I get my PS4 back from my brother but I'm excited none the less.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Best title. My Amazon copy was shipped today, arriving tomorrow!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DukeBobby

Gah, I wish my copy came today.

I've booked tomorrow off work, so I better hear the bloody game pop through my letterbox before midday.

Great OT, by the way.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
One last time.
mjcry1.png

f@luS

More than a member.
can anyone post a nice video resume not too long (5-10m each) of the previous one?

finished the 1st in the collection, the 2 years ago but i dont remember much and never played the 3.

going straight for this one tomorrow

Small note: The Cintimani Stone in multiplayer no longer revives players to 100%, just 50%.

Also, we need a separate MP OT :p So much to talk about.

Skux

This is going to be something special, I can feel it.

My copy will arrive in the next few hours. I should have taken the day off work...

SDR-UK

One Last Time.

Been looking forward to this for far too long and I am 100% sure it will all be worth it.

Great OT, I have this all ready to go at Midnight but the question is do I stay up? I mean I have tomorrow off, so it shouldn't be an issue however I don't want to be tired playing it :/

CREMSteve

I took the week off for this. 8 more hours until my digital copy unlocks.

Might as well be 8 more weeks. Curse you, time.

Drencrom

Got my copy in the mail today and played a couple of hours of it.

Just amazing, so many things I would like to bring up and talk about but it's for the best that you guys just sit down and play this game for yourself to see what the deal is.

Hostile_18

Banned
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the pre load on the UK psn is going at a snails pace... no problem with other games.

Arondight

Pre-loading disconnecting all the time for this game for the first time has got to be the most annoying experience ever. Having to turn Ps4 and router on and off to get the thing downloading again. Not sure if it's the PS4 problem or Sony problem but I know every single other device I have at home works fine.

Still so excited to play it though. 8 hours just can't come fast enough.

Great OT

I actually find that following the OT while playing a game for the first time can detract from my experience, so i'll try to stay away until after I beat it.

Thanks for a great thread, 7 hours and 45 minutes away!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I don't get the thread title =/

Top Bottom