• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Photo contest : A Camera's End

My Entry:
pLRcBzc.jpg

Extras

Zx9ddKZ.jpg

RQbGSiM.jpg

Not good doing things outside the game thing. Which is much more than people just rotating the image on thier computer

I just cut off black bars on the top and bottom which aren't even a part of the picture. They are just in there because of the aspect ratio. Not sure how that's much more than rotating a picture which actually changes its aspect ratio

Amazing submissions you guys! Have enjoyed looking through all of your great pics :) Might as well throw my hat in the ring. Have a few entries, dunno whether to 'main' the character one or environments. For now, first is main:

'Doubts'
sR6h3b3.png

'Weathering The Storm'
I67P5J1.png

'Homestead'
dbI9gCx.png

Stiler

Just sneaking in at the end here, almost forgot about the deadline.

Here's my three screenshots, I tried to pick three screenshots that each had a different theme/style to them. It wasn't easy out of the hundred or more I took during my playthrough.

P3CrUt5.jpg

Just went for a cool classic 80's style noir vibe.

iTNjGU9.jpg

This one I was going for a classic homage to old horror movies like The Omen and Bad Seed. If I must pick just one this will be my main entry as I feel it stands out from most other screenshots of the game.

Ux0a8LT.jpg

This one I was trying to use the filters and image manipulation to make it look more like a classic pastel style painting.

Was going to spend some time in the game trying to get some good shots but honestly there are so many amazing entries that I just didn't even bother (and instead played some more of The Witcher 3 to attempt to get my character over to Toussaint)

Oh no, I think I missed the deadline. :( I didn't notice it said 2AM CDT, I thought it would last until 11:59PM today. =\

Anyway, if you're still accepting entries, the first screenshot below is my submission. If not, then just enjoy the pictures, I guess.

Some really great shots here! Nice work, everyone! :D

soultron

Banned
Had fun looking through the thread. The contrast in styles is really neat. Some people did stunning environment-only shots, others did fantastic B&W shots that used shadows to capture drama, and so on. Great work everyone!

To make up for my stupidity on having the contest end so close to me leaving town I'm adding a 4th prize of $10 and I've picked the winners just about to PM ppl

Loved how that shot turned out, it was pretty lucky though. Passed on the prize, figured someone could use the code more than me, but the win is good enough!

PMS341

Thats funny. I was thinking of entering this one

y1fbKmOh.jpg

Congrats. Its a great shot. It was hard to get a good shot of such an epic scene.

Oh man, I think we have a trend here.

Just goes to show how impressive some of these set pieces are in-game. Naughty Dog shines with that.

Congratulations to the winners! Wonderful shots.

Pillville

Not the greatest, but I like how I almost got a cell shading look on this one.

EDIT: I was watching the credits roll as I was posting this, and now see that there is a "Cel Shaded" Render Mode you can unlock. D'oh!

KoBlP3z.jpg

soultron

Banned
Thanks to OP for organizing and congrats to the winners! This is definitely the most fun I've had on GAF in a while. It was a blast looking at everyone's photos.
Can't wait for more games to come out with this feature!

Top Bottom