• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Photo contest : A Camera's End

Agram

Official entry
uncharted4_athiefsend8pjbf.png

Other
uncharted4_athiefsendq8jh1.png

uncharted4_athiefsend50j7k.png

PMS341

Updated my initial post to include my new entry:

Also, this might be slightly ignorant to ask, but how are some able to take photos in portrait orientation, as well as panoramas? Is it an option in-game, or just Photoshop work?

eLGee

Updated my initial post to include my new entry:

Also, this might be slightly ignorant to ask, but how are some able to take photos in portrait orientation, as well as panoramas? Is it an option in-game, or just Photoshop work?

Rotate in photomode 90 degrees, snap photo, transfer to computer, rotate image.

Will post my actual submission tomorrow, but here are three that I liked from my first playthrough.

"Don't tell Elena"
tm8klYB.png

"Little boat in the background"
YDIGRBd.png

"A slippery hole"
bfYAAsP.png

I found this guy in the market who's hit detection box seemed to be turned off. I could walk right through him so I decided to have a little bit of fun....

"Tell Me All Your Secrets"
5D4fvj2h.png

"Drake's New Costume"
tcn35eF.png

"Come 'er Little Brother!"
cfjX4tqh.png

There is a separate thread for just screenshots. I don't think the OP of this one wants to sift through random photos and posts just to find official entries.

OP rules said this...

Rules are as such:
Don't forget be as creative as you want/can be
Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
Limit 3 images per post
Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated

Did not see anything at all like what you're mentioning, friend.

Doing my 2nd to last sweep of updates now will do it once more as it ends and pick a winner before Wednesday morning CST

And yes it's ok to post multiple post of pics but that is to get opinions by lurkers and contestants alike to help you choose. But dumping that many should have been put in the screenshot thread when you had like 4+ post in a row

soultron

Banned
Finished the game on Sunday in a bit of a rush so I could enter! Photo mode in this game was such fun to use... the game probably took me 2x as long to finish because I couldn't stop gawking and snapping pictures everywhere!

Main entry:
ZI9NxWh.jpg

Non-main entry shots:
uJaUfYn.jpg

RGND4aS.jpg

Top Bottom