• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Photo contest : A Camera's End

kgtrep

3Frvnqa.png

iekL2Fe.png

ANaLFqt.png

this is a silly question but how do you take screenshots? Is it with the share button? I tried activating the camera mode but there wasn't a photo button.

Ishida

Banned
this is a silly question but how do you take screenshots? Is it with the share button? I tried activating the camera mode but there wasn't a photo button.

You can hold down the Share button for a couple of seconds and it will take a screenshot.

Or you can press it once, go to the Share screen and press triangle.

Yeah, you dont have to go into Photo Mode to take screenshots. There is a setting where you can pick how you take screenshots in your settings (this will make it easier than holding the share button down).

I have it set to 1 click of the share button takes photo, 2 clicks of it starts recording video. Just click the share button and see what happens.

Then, in Uncharted 4, click both sticks (you have to turn this on in the settings) to turn on Photo Mode. Set up the frame the way you want with the camera, filters, depth, etc. Then hide the interface and hit your share button.

Neospartan

Neo Member
2Y674Me.jpg

I shall name this piece:
"Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves"

NIYtyl8.jpg

This one shall be named:
"Killer Party"

3AcRTCM.jpg

And this one:
"A shadow of your own volition"

Zackat

This thread makes me realize how much I am going to miss Nate and Elena in particular. Nate is such a lovable asshole.

Jonboy

So annoyed with myself because I thought I had switched the PS4 setting to capture PNGs back when they first made the switch. Alas, all I have right now are jpegs. Going to have to go back and capture more at PNG and then I'll re-post here. For now, here are a few of my favorite shots, albeit, JPG.

Flickr album here.

I just gotta add, being a game environment artist, I absolutely love all of you. For one, highlighting the environments and showing them off in a great light (giving them some respect!) and two for providing so much great reference material. You guys are the real mvps.

Thanks for all these shots! Look awesome.

(I'm going to be seeing from my company what I can throw into the winner pool!)

sector4

You guys are incredible! Absolutely amazing screenshots all around.

Here's my entry

I love the lighting in this one on his face so much

LaayZ0Y.jpg

I think this is straight out of a cutscene but I love the expression

ZIF7dX8.jpg

Same as above, this game just looks too good

HloDlGJ.jpg

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Love the 8 bit modifier, gonna see about doing some more of those, seems this contest might be more about who can get the most creative, as pretty much all the posts look really good anyway. I think this is gonna be rough, but damn ya'll are putting out some good shit.

2c8jiTh.png

eT8qnN8.png

zoPZicg.png

Pillville

5IQSjwL.jpg

Don't know if one like this has been posted because I'm not going to look at any other pic in this thread out of fears of spoilers.

Hoo-doo

Banned
5IQSjwL.jpg

Don't know if one like this has been posted because I'm not going to look at any other pic in this thread out of fears of spoilers.

I love this fucking image and I took a screenshot at the exact same moment.

Just that gleeful expression on Elena.

Jude

Banned
Im love the first one cuz is just simple and beatiful, the other two maybe are cooler but i think other people can already posted them ( not seeing the rest cuz im only on chap. 16 if i remember well )

Top Bottom