• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 preview thread. New footage/info

This could be new thread material, but i'm on my phone and can't make it now
There will be a Triple Pack Expansion
https://twitter.com/_wotta/status/724330904055865344
1 Single player DLC
2 Multiplayer DLCs

The price is £19.99

I think I already got this as part of a package. I'm in the UK but purchased the deluxe edition on the Canada PSN store and found that it came with this add on stuff, hence the reason I picked that up rather than the regular.

dt2

Banned
This could be new thread material, but i'm on my phone and can't make it now
There will be a Triple Pack Expansion
https://twitter.com/_wotta/status/724330904055865344
1 Single player DLC
2 Multiplayer DLCs

The price is £19.99

Interesting. I knew about the expansion but not about the price. Not sure what the price will be in US dollars (£19.99 is ~$30 though). It's a bit disappointing as I was hoping that multiplayer DLC wouldn't be locked behind some kind of pass. Seeing as how they already have microtransactions in the game (bought with real currency or Naughty Dog points) I was hoping they'd adopt a model more like Halo 5 where microtransactions fund DLC. This is a pretty big title so I'm sure microtransactions are going to generate quite a bit of revenue for them anyways.

Tagg9

Is there any footage from PAX of the plunder MP mode?

Interesting. I knew about the expansion but not about the price. Not sure what the price will be in US dollars though (£19.99 is ~$30 though). It's a bit disappointing as I was hoping that multiplayer DLC wouldn't be locked behind some kind of pass. Seeing as how they already have microtransactions in the game (bought with real currency or Naughty Dog points) I was hoping they'd adopt a model more like Halo 5 where microtransactions fund DLC. This is a pretty big title so I'm sure microtransactions is going to generate quite a bit of revenue for them.

Showing up in the Canadian store as $30 CAD.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Interesting. I knew about the expansion but not about the price. Not sure what the price will be in US dollars (£19.99 is ~$30 though). It's a bit disappointing as I was hoping that multiplayer DLC wouldn't be locked behind some kind of pass. Seeing as how they already have microtransactions in the game (bought with real currency or Naughty Dog points) I was hoping they'd adopt a model more like Halo 5 where microtransactions fund DLC. This is a pretty big title so I'm sure microtransactions is going to generate quite a bit of revenue for them.

It is $25 on PSN right now.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pack/cid=UP9000-CUSA00341_00-U4DLCTRIPLEPACK0

They are also 'customizable items'

Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/31/uncharted-4-launches-march-18th-2016-on-ps4/

dt2

Banned
Is there any footage from PAX of the plunder MP mode?

Showing up in the Canadian store as $30 CAD.
Cool, do prices usually translate 1-to-1 between US and CAD stores (i.e. if it's $30 CAD then it's $30 USD)? Don't think I'd spring for it at full price though. Still waiting on the ROTR season pass to reduce before I buy it so I'll probably do the same thing here.

EDIT:

Ah, good to know! Pretty sure I checked on it a week ago when I put my preorder in and didn't see it. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough. Thanks!

JP

Yeah, that Triple Pack thing is a part of the more expensive version in the PSN store.

EDIT:
Just checked, it's $59.99 for the standard edition and $79.99 for the Deluxe edition with the Triple Pack.
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End
• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End Triple Pack: Includes future access to three pieces of content: the first ever single-player story add-on for the UNCHARTED series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new multiplayer content
• Instant unlock to two multiplayer character items

dt2

Banned
This was on my lock-screen for my Amazon Fire. They're going all out with the marketing for this game.
w6bDcsm.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Does the physical special edition come with the DLC pack?

segasonic128

Neo Member
Just imagine Uncharted4 running on PS4Neo; at 1080p/60fps instead of 30fps? + graphical improvements? wow.

Let's hope RiseofTombRaider PS4 gets some great Neo firepower as well!! It will be the system to beat!

Shin-Ra

The Amazon Fire displays ads on the lock screen?
Amazon offers a discount on the initial hardware purchase if you choose to allow the ads.

Special offers and sponsored screensavers
If you choose a device "With Special Offers" you'll receive personalised offers directly on the bottom of the home screen and on the screensaver of your device. These offers don't interrupt you while you're using your device.
You can opt out of Special Offers and Sponsored Screensavers for £10 after you have registered your device. Call our Customer Service team anytime.

If Naughty Dog's still using AWS, maybe they get a special deal on advertising.

WTF 2 weeks before launch and the dude got multiple copies, how could it be!? This is cruel :/

The last of Us was worst. If I remember correctly people were spoiling the ending 3 weeks before release and they were making Youtube videos about it. Expect the same for Uncharted 4 this week or the next.

Edit: to clarify there were talking about what happened in the ending not actually uploading the ending.

Top Bottom