• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Beta Multi Request for Code

YoungHav

Banned
Calibur said:
Sign up to twitter, in the search tab, type Uncharted 2 save that search....and monitor the feeds....!

I hope this helps, i just got a code right now!
how the hell does twitter work. It's some cluttered fuckery.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
So he just post codes and you just need to be fast or what? My god that's frustrating :lol

SOLDIER said:
tysondoc.jpg

Well, you didn't say it had to be a good shop....

:lol :lol check your pm box

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
My god I am going freaking insane, I am refreshing his twitter the whole time, but the code NEVER works, aaaarghh

Probably there are hundreds of people refreshing with me the whole time, so I don't have a f*cking chance :(

And all that for a simple uncharted code :(

Vasili2K38

After 2 hours of following twitter (I was also studying and every minute hitting F5 :D) I finally got a code for a friend, it seems that a lot of codes are given through here, but you have to be real fast. I only made it by having my PS3 ready in the codes redeem section of the PSN :lol

Anteros

Neo Member
Calibur said:
Sign up to twitter, in the search tab, type Uncharted 2 save that search....and monitor the feeds....!

I hope this helps, i just got a code right now!

Thanks for the tip. After an hour of constant refreshing on Twitter, I finally got a working one.

Edit: Another tip for the Twitter folks - you can log into your PSN account on playstation.com and redeem the code there. It's much faster than trying to type them in on your PS3 with a controller/remote.

Ploid 3.0

Uncharted 2 is a "Trending Topic" on twit and now people are spaming the word even more. This is good marketing huh? Free and plentiful beta codes will be more common I think. Like LBP beta.

Nightz

I got a beta code and an Uncharted schwag bag from the PSblog contest. I'm already in the beta, so the code's up for grabs.

First one to quote this gets
nothing. C26T-HFBH-THTI

Ploid 3.0

Anteros said:
Thanks for the tip. After an hour of constant refreshing on Twitter, I finally got a working one.

Edit: Another tip for the Twitter folks - you can log into your PSN account on playstation.com and redeem the code there. It's much faster than trying to type them in on your PS3 with a controller/remote.

I entered a code like that but can't find the download in services or download history now. The code went through and everything on pc. Now it don't show after a error after I hit continue right where it would start downloading on ps3.

Anteros

Neo Member
Ploid 3.0 said:
I entered a code like that but can't find the download in services or download history now. The code went through and everything on pc. Now it don't show after a error after I hit continue right where it would start downloading on ps3.

Go to View Downloads in the Playstation store on your PS3. It should show up there.

Ploid 3.0

You know, I think the code might have been snatched from under my feet after that confirm page. I guess I hadn't redeemed it officially at the time.

eqcbis.jpg

So when you get to this page people, confirm quick! lol

woohoo i got mine thanks to geoffkeighley

Btw its better to enter the code from a browser in www.playstation.com

For those who are searching for uncharted codes in twitter. Watch out for scum who are trying to get people to click on virus links. Uncharted 2 has unfortunately become so popular that ass holes are doing this.

Got these from Playstation Forums
They're Public so no hoarding allowed with them :p
GO FAST!
64C6-H8BB-NBKP
4TKA-72BD-64JM
8CJB-TIB7-GD8A

Moar
AB9I-4EB3-PIAM
8456-FFB9-PDRT
3D33-KGBI-EFIR
64TE-8JBB-EEM7

ypo

J8PJ-GDBC-E4GF, RKHC-N2BT-7MI5, CCK8-MFBT-IF4F, 55I3-FNBM-2IKK, CT89-DEB5-IGXB, 27B5-HIB3-R8DB, N4J8-CBBP-BXF8

stolen from twitter link :D

Pallaris

I'm convinced none of these work if trying to redeem from outside the US...even with a US account. Call me crazy but i've been entering these codes pretty quickly and no dice.

Ploid 3.0

Finally got one all the way through this time.

a59shg.jpg

Someone grabbed the last from under my nose as I looked at the legal too long hah.

Top Bottom