• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22, $39.99

FelipeMGM

EDIT:
Not sure if posted or not, so I'll do it anyway, we have the trailer in HQ :)
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_trailer_and_date_of_uncharted_the_lost_legacy-18988_en.html

August 22 for the Americas and August 23rd for Europe

Will cost U$39.99

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_the_lost_legacy_august_22_release_date
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...acy-launching-august-22-new-footage-released/

Also new trailer
https://youtu.be/E6IOOWnOXlw

Today, we're excited to share new footage and additional details about the game you've been eagerly waiting for—beginning with our release date. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will launch on August 22, 2017 in North America for $39.99 USD, $49.99 CAD.

Finally, you may have heard that our friends at PlayStation are bringing all four of the original Jak and Daxter PS2 classics to the PS4 via PS Store later this year. As beloved games in Naughty Dog history, we couldn't imagine a better pairing for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Anyone that pre-orders The Lost Legacy at participating retailers will receive a free digital copy of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for PS4 when it launches on August 22. For those who pre-order on PS Store, you'll also get an Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 theme designed by Truant Pixel.

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer's Pack, or the Triple Pack, you'll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

Boxart:

C9JCn55WsAEEBZp.jpg:large

New screens

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Wow that is a lot sooner than expected. I was thinking such a large undertaking would push it into the Holiday season or perhaps even beyond. I'm not complaining though as this game sounds great! The price isn't bad either!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Nice. We need more games released in the Summer.

I need that video up asap ND!

EDIT? $40?? I called it. Hopefully this means a 6+ hour campaign. i will be fine with it as long as its action packed and has only 30 minutes of walking/platforming.

zeromcd73

Anyone that pre-orders The Lost Legacy at participating retailers will receive a free digital copy of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for PS4 when it launches on August 22.
Some Jak with that 'charted

Ozorov

awesome, and those who ordered the collector's edition get it automatically right?

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer’s Pack, or the Triple Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

Zukkoyaki

Yaaaaassss

Basically Uncharted 4.5 and I can't wait! But man that's going to be an expensive day with Shadow of War as well...

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer’s Pack, or the Triple Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

i got libertalia.

DrewM1788

This comes with the season pass, right? So shouldn't anyone that hasn't already buy the season pass ASAP for the $25 or whatever it is?

Ascenion

I'm not okay with this. I mean yes I'm getting it for like free sorta, but I want the free Jak and Daxter too. I also was hoping they'd do what 343 and MS did with Halo 5 and give me the option for a boxed copy.

So yeah... thinking it's suspicious how much of a push this Jak re-release is getting now...

also fuck yeah Uncharted 4.5 :V

This comes with the season pass, right? So shouldn't anyone that hasn't already buy the season pass ASAP for the $25 or whatever it is?

The season pass stopped being available months ago. I think they cancelled it when they released the first set of DLC from the Triple Pack.

Newboi

Will Jak and Dexter be an actual remaster, or will it just be the PS2 version of the game running on an emulator?

Top Bottom