• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22, $39.99

SMG

I'm kinda worried for a shorter Uncharted because one of the reasons U4 is longer was the size of the enviroments.

Just the whole Libertalia backstory (which is awesome) was longer than other games in the series, but I have this feeling that this game will last as much as Uncharted 1 but will have a shorter story.

No way its as long as UC1.
My guess would be 5-7 hours.

they've confirmed it's the length of the older uncharted games. so 8-10 hours is confirmed, yes.
thanks
Yes, they have confirmed that. They will offer an unified multiplayer for this and UC4.
that's great. i play Uc4 online all the time and while it has its flaws I think it is underrated and could do with a bigger player base.
Game took me about 18 hours to complete (with 90% of the collectibles).

I was surprised to discover that TLOU is shorter. I'd be really happy if TLL is 8-10 hours.
tlou is also the better game, not that that's relevant but if you stuck around for collectibles then it would make sense why it took you longer than average
I liked the Uncharted 4 soundtrack. I personally hope Henry Jackman does return.
unpopular opinion: the Uc4 soundtrack is great and the hate is unwarranted.
Only way to get this game was through the Triple Pack ($25) or Digital Deluxe Edition ($80). Libertalia Edition didn't get it.
yeah that sucks. the most expensive version should have included it.

The most expensive version also came with a statue on top of other physical goods. To get that and the triple pack on top of it would have been ridiculous for just $40 more.

Jumeira

Banned
When a dev gives you hours, its usually 2/3 of what they claim. Im expecting GAF gamers to beat it on Hard at around 6/7 hrs, which to me is quite pricey.

I love UC4 but will wait for the sale during Christmas.

Woah totally missed the fact that owning Digital Deluxe gets us this for free. Best news I've heard all week! Just went back through my emails and confirmed that i did indeed buy the digital deluxe version back in the day. Guess that $20 was completely worth it now, thanks GAF!

firelogic

When a dev gives you hours, its usually 2/3 of what they claim. Im expecting GAF gamers to beat it on Hard at around 6/7 hrs, which to me is quite pricey.

I love UC4 but will wait for the sale during Christmas.

They did say it's not as long as Uncharted 4 but is longer than some of the previous ones. So which game was the shortest of 1-3? Lost Legacy will be longer than that one.

...how much are they planning on selling the jak games for? Are they not part of a package too? Does Sony realize the just had an HD pack of 1-3 released last gen?

Shin-Ra

When someone disputes estimated completion time, add at least 10-15% time for each difficulty level above normal. ;)

$40 for an 8 hour singleplayer experience (actually it has multiplayer, too, right?) of the quality ND offers is a no brainer imo. That's about the same value as Uncharted 2 and 3 offered for $60. And the tighter pacing could mean it's an even better Uncharted campaign than 4.

Top Bottom