• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection gameplay

Hoje0308

Banned
I know :(

If anyone find a better source please post it.

Already looked on YT after the video decided to hang about thirty seconds in. It's running much better the second time around though.

Edit: Never mind, it's still pretty bad. It's like Gamespot is trying to compete with IGN for worst video player.

oti

Banned
Bought Uncharted 2 digitally on PS3 a year ago to re-play it as my last PS3 game. Guess I WASTED like €12 YOU OWE ME DRUCKMANN YOU OWE ME

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Motion blur is in!

DUt7FIT.jpg

RedAssedApe

Banned
Maybe it's because I'm on mobile and the screen is smaller. But the video looks just fine to me. Dont get the complaints about the ign or gamespot players. Usually when I select the highest quality option the videos comparable to YouTube hd in quality.

jett

D-Member
Gamespot's new player is complete garbage. What a mistake to change it. I guess some tech guy had to justify the existence of his job somehow.

You can see the artifacts from ND's motion blur on Nate's arm in that shot. I looked at a few places to be sure.

It kinda seems like it could be the case.

Although a funny/sad thing is that if they added it recently and had already pre-rendered their cut-scenes, it would mean it would still be missing in there.

I keep telling myself I don't need it and that with Tomb Raider this year along with this years other games, and Uncharted 4 next year I won't play them.

But I pretty much know I'll crack. After beating MCC and having got the Gears Ultimate edition I'm feeling super good about collections. Specifically collections of a great series though.

JP

That brings back so many good memories, I absolutely love Naughty Dog's use of colour in these games. Really looking forward to playing them again and I'm also hoping to read some really positive reactions from people who will be playing them for the first time.

Top Bottom