• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unicorn Overlord | Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game….
fxUK.gif

this might not appeal to your average Joe but it’s definitely appealing to me.

Always found her the hotter one out of the two 😏

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Well, last night 'played' about an hour. Got through 3 battles and I didn't have to touch the controller but 2x when I chose where to move the troops (only one location to go to---the boss). I never had to choose strategy, tactics, or anything at all. Not pre-battle nor during battle. Maybe this changes later but............... definitely perplexing.

Haven't completed it yet because my Game Pass is about to run out and I'm trying to finish P3 Reload. It's really good tho, starts the game and explains a ton of stuff. I've been looking all over the net to see the Switch version running, but nothing until the demo. I can say with confidence now that it looks and runs great.

Yeah Vanillaware does a great job with the games on Switch. I played 13 Sentinals on Switch and it looks and plays fantastic. Same with GrimGrimore. I might play the demo but I'm most likely going to wait till my physical comes in the mail. I can't wait. Sounding like a fantastic game so far

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Are there optional stuff in the demo where I can increase the Playtime before the demo ends?
Pretty sure it has either a time limit or just a cut off point with a “thanks for playing”, then that data transfers to full game to pick up from there.

I myself haven’t played cuz ps5 demo isn’t until tomorrow.

Can’t wait though!!’

Pretty sure it has either a time limit or just a cut off point with a “thanks for playing”, then that data transfers to full game to pick up from there.

I myself haven’t played cuz ps5 demo isn’t until tomorrow.

Can’t wait though!!’
I forgot this wasn't a nintendo exclusive! Now I can throw the switch back to the little gremlins and play on ps5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom