• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

University TA ‘Censured’ After Playing A Clip From A Debate About Transgender Pronoun

I think Jonathan Haidt is much better at presenting the recent problems with universities. He's very adept at tailoring his message to his audience regardless of their political affiliation. Jordan Peterson is a fascinating person, though. Manic, rambling, full of ideas that span a bunch of different disciplines. He's completely dedicated to telling the truth (as he sees it, of course, which doesn't mean he's right) and does it with an energy and lack of regard for what other people think about him that's refreshing. I haven't watched much of the biblical series. Aside from an appreciation for how crazy parts of Genesis are (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg), I don't care about the bible. A lot of his other stuff is great, though. I had one humanities professor that had some of that same level of energy and it makes a huge difference.

Bolivar687

Banned
I finally listened the recording of the University confronting her.

I can no longer believe that Professor Nathan Rambukkana's written apology is genuine.

That's funny, I can no longer believe your posts are genuine.

Don't you and your little resetera reject friends get tired of drive by shit posting?

Ct9i6_HUAAEgJIt.jpg

finowns

Well, neither good nor academic. Just a talk by a guy who really loves the sound of his own voice.

Just watched his debate on the Canadian program on gender he was pretty good and would probably do very well in a formal debate. Before this I thought he was an alt-right figure but that isn't the case.

BANGS

Banned
I actually just heard about this story for the first time yesterday. Makes me sick honestly... I used to like Canada but that shit is beyond disgusting...

Top Bottom