• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

Labadal

Reading about 200 physical games in your collections... Wow!

I'm at 20 physical and 20 digital, not counting PSP and PS1 Originals.

Awesome post! MixedBag here, some updates on our games:

- as announced on Twitter our metroidvania forma.8 finally entered Sony QA and we should be able to ship the game in February! Really happy on how the Vita version turned out! :)

- we're still working on Wheels of Aurelia Vita port. The game runs on VitA but performances are not good right now. We have some more optimizations coming. Really hope to be able to do it.

- we have a couple more games coming this year on Vita. ;)

wow, I missed this post. I'm Italian and I look forward to playing your games on the Vita! Read The Games Machine impressions on Wheels Of Aurelia and it seems like a great game.

Hey guys, so I'll have to travel for work every week now and so I'll use my vita a lot more. Can you recommend me some PS+ games (any games from ~2015) that are relatively quick to finish (and/or complete) ?

I'll play Day of the tentacle this week but after that I don't know yet... I'm waiting my brother to play God eater 2 and still have to buy the Danganronpa spinoff.

Reading about 200 physical games in your collections... Wow!

I'm at 20 physical and 20 digital, not counting PSP and PS1 Originals.

Over 305 physical now. And a ton of digital games. And yes, I am playing them through! I'd have finished far more but because I like going after trophies its taking me a while to get through some games. Just platinumed Uncharted this weekend though, moving onto Steins;Gate and Lone Survivor next.

redcrayon

Hey guys, so I'll have to travel for work every week now and so I'll use my vita a lot more. Can you recommend me some PS+ games (any games from ~2015) that are relatively quick to finish (and/or complete) ?

I'll play Day of the tentacle this week but after that I don't know yet... I'm waiting my brother to play God eater 2 and still have to buy the Danganronpa spinoff.
I really liked xeodrifter- only takes around three hours to run through. The Swapper is good too and only takes a few hours to play through, but that might have been right at the start of 2015. Also Hardboiled Chicken is great, really funny.

I really liked xeodrifter- only takes around three hours to run through. The Swapper is good too and only takes a few hours to play through, but that might have been right at the start of 2015. Also Hardboiled Chicken is great, really funny.

Alright thanks.
I've played Rocketbird, it was indeed funny. I can't seem to beat the coop tho, it's buggy :/
I'm downloading the other two games :)

Drain You

So I bought a Vita a couple years ago, gave it to me brother since I'm not really into Sony consoles. He hasn't been using it so he gave it back to me. Holy shit this thing has so many good console/PC games on it. Titan Souls, both Hotline Miami's, Meat Boy, Strangers Wrath. If I had known I could play Hotline Miami on the go all this time It would have been worth the price alone.

PS: Wasn't sure where to post this, was just so excited about the Vita

So I bought a Vita a couple years ago, gave it to me brother since I'm not really into Sony consoles. He hasn't been using it so he gave it back to me. Holy shit this thing has so many good console/PC games on it. Titan Souls, both Hotline Miami's, Meat Boy, Strangers Wrath. If I had known I could play Hotline Miami on the go all this time It would have been worth the price alone.

PS: Wasn't sure were to post this, was just so excited about the Vita, hope its all good

Welcome to Vita Island, brother. We're all handheld lovers here.

If its firmware is below 3.60, you can manually update it to 3.60 and use homebrew + PSP functionality, but you won't be able to access PSN nor play most recent releases.

Welcome to the club!

Drain You

Welcome to Vita Island, brother. We're all handheld lovers here.

If its firmware is below 3.60, you can manually update it to 3.60 and use homebrew + PSP functionality, but you won't be able to access PSN nor play most recent releases.

I was on 3.5 something, updated it to 3.60, been enjoying it ever since. It's a nice little system, it is a finger print magnet though. Will be looking to buy a case soon, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be more than welcome :)

Return of prodigal son ;)

I'd suggest Hori full screen protectors that also cover sides of console.

Been thinking about the classic SNK vs Capcom Cardfighters Clash lately...are there any good games with card based battle systems on Vita? I only know about the Uncharted one.

Not upcoming Vita game related, but potentially. 10tons (devs of Neon Chrome/Xenoraid) had this to say on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/10tonsLtd/status/825981022227542016

We not sure how many good #PSVita Xenoraid reviews this one makes it, but we're happy to see'em! Sales surprisingly close to PS4 too.

They've got a new upcoming game called Tesla vs. Lovecraft that looks neat:

alpha-02-logo.jpg

So hopefully the good sales will convince them to make Vita a target platform.

Lol. I asked PQube on Twitter about Uppers, adding "you're our only hope" at the end and they responded with a gif of Leia from Star Wars Episode IV.

I don't know how to take that, other than they have a very dedicated social media guy :p

Saphirax

I saw that.
Just thought it was appropriate to mention that the links are dead, since it could mean that either they were actual leaks, or these releases aren't happening after all.

They're actual leaks. Same site leaked Cladun/Operation Babel/DR:AE. They removed games that they 'accidentally' put up before, so this is nothing unusual.

yaffi

Schoolgirl Zombie Hunter, huh? Neat!

I saw a gameplay video of Bullet Girls 2 recently and the game looked solid and kinda fun.

Woo C;C and Punch Line, this year just keeps getting better.

Surprisingly good sales for Root Letter considering didn't it trash in Japan? I'd be interested to see the Vita/PS4 split.

I meant the Vita versions of the game, not the franchise itself.

I was gonna buy FS16 to try it out as I thought that would be the last version of the game we got. Now we're getting 18, that I'm sure will only add a small amount of things yet will be enough changes to make it the 'definitive' version. And I'll have to get that.

Can anyone remember the name of the other PS4/Vita VN that wasn't Yu-NO that was a remake of an old classic? I think it released a while ago and had fairly lukewarm sales in Japan.

It wasn't Desire, that's one I remember. I swear there was another one I'm forgetting.

Saphirax

Can anyone remember the name of the other PS4/Vita VN that wasn't Yu-NO that was a remake of an old classic? I think it released a while ago and had fairly lukewarm sales in Japan.

It wasn't Desire, that's one I remember. I swear there was another one I'm forgetting.

Eve Burst Error R.

18-Volt

Angelique Retour? It was a remake of first Angelique game on SFC, released by Koei in 1994. Angelique is kind of mother of all otomes, made by Nobunaga's Ambition developer.

Shizuka

Eve Burst Error R.

Angelique Retour? It was a remake of first Angelique game on SFC, released by Koei in 1994. Angelique is kind of mother of all otomes, made by Nobunaga's Ambition developer.

You're both right, but YU-NO really is a remake of an old classic by the same name.

Top Bottom