• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

I can't say I'm a fan of Summon Night 6's dub after the video Gaijinworks just uploaded.
I actually might just... Turn the voices off if it's an option.
Never done it before but I've also never played a Summon Night game with voices on so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary for me.

Tonton

vita_tokyo_xanadu_web.jpg

vita_tokyo_xanadu_limited_box_web.jpg
Is anyone here actually getting this? I haven't seen much buzz around it

Shizuka

I actually might just... Turn the voices off if it's an option.
Never done it before but I've also never played a Summon Night game with voices on so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary for me.

Me too, I don't think I've ever done that, and after so much "hype" created for the dub...

Is this dual-audio or English only?

English-only.

Is anyone here actually getting this? I haven't seen much buzz around it

I am! Limited edition no less!

Shizuka

I'll get the Vita limited edition and maybe the PS4 standard edition one day.

Also, regarding Summon Night 6's dub... We live in a world where XSEED spent a ton of money on Akiba's Beat dub, but a game like Summon Night 6 gets this dub.

Tonton

I am! Limited edition no less!
My most hyped Vita game since it released in JP.

Do wish Aksys would clarify when/if there'll be LE preorders for EU though.
I have the LE preordered for both platforms, though I'll likely cancel the Vita version.
Waiting for the ps4 version. Double-dipping would just be a waste of money for me.
Good to see, I'm very looking forward to it, I'm waiting for the PC version but I want to see impressions of the Vita version too first even if this is probably a day 1 regardless

Do we know who's doing the OT?

18-Volt

So, what could PQube's other project be? I remember couple of titles leaked by that Spanish retailer; Yu-No and Punch Line. Yu-No localization would make me a crazy happy person, I've been waiting for its localization since I had first heard its name on an article EDGE magazine had about 15 years ago. But the game has recently been released, it can't be their one of current projects. They also have denied that they were working on Net High. That leaves us with... Punch Line?

Shizuka

So, what could PQube's other project be? I remember couple of titles leaked by that Spanish retailer; Yu-No and Punch Line. Yu-No localization would make me a crazy happy person, I've been waiting for its localization since I had first heard its name on an article EDGE magazine had about 15 years ago. But the game has recently been released, it can't be their one of current projects. They also have denied that they were working on Net High. That leaves us with... Punch Line?

It's YU-NO, Punchline, Earth Defense Force 5 and SG/HZ.

18-Volt

It's YU-NO, Punchline, Earth Defense Force 5 and SG/HZ.

Pretty sure they're not doing the localization work for EDF5, that's XSEED's job, they're tight with D3 nowadays.

And as I said before Yu-No has just been released, no way 5pb. would give their assets before the game launches.

I also think School Girl Zombie Hunter is too XSEED's work. They're going all in on PS4.

Shizuka

Pretty sure they're not doing the localization work for EDF5, that's XSEED's job, they're tight with D3 nowadays.

And as I said before Yu-No has just been released, no way 5pb. would give their assets before the game launches.

I also think School Girl Zombie Hunter is too XSEED's work. They're going all in on PS4.

You don't know that. Also, EDF5 and SG/HZ might be just european publishing, might be PQube securing another relationship with a partner.

Tonton

Speaking of - it's about time for XSEED to announce their E3 lineup.

PC ports ahoy!
I doubt there will be anything PC unless they start doing simultaneous releases on there, they've just been randomly announcing them a month or less before release (except for Cold Steel that they used the 3rd release announcement to announce it)
EDF5 will likely have a PC port but XSEED will have no involvement in that

I can't really think of anything other than the D3 games they can announce tho
except Cold Steel 3

They'll probably also have some partnerships with some western indies like last year

Still no consistent info on physical release in EU even if it was announced and the Vita version is probably very near.

I fear it will be digital only after all

Aksys seem to be handling EU releases kinda poorly from what I've seen of this and some other titles :/

Hopefully they'll say something soon

Shizuka

I don't know what's my most anticipated Vita release of 2017 at this point... I'm pretty hyped for Danganronpa V3, Ys VIII, Tokyo Xanadu, Collar x Malice and Root Double.

18-Volt

You don't know that. Also, EDF5 and SG/HZ might be just european publishing, might be PQube securing another relationship with a partner.

Yes, I was talking about localizations that PQube themselves making. Last year they had 3 games: Valkyrie Drive, Steins Gate 0 and Root Letter. This year I also expect at least 3 localizations from them. Even if Chaos and Punch Line two of them, there should be at least 1 more. Yu-no is probably not this years game so it could be something else.

I wish someone brought Bunny Must Die over here. PQube is already bringing Rabi-ribi, they might take a shot at Bunny must Die too.

Saphirax

I doubt there will be anything PC unless they start doing simultaneous releases on there, they've just been randomly announcing them a month or less before release (except for Cold Steel that they used the 3rd release announcement to announce it)
EDF5 will likely have a PC port but XSEED will have no involvement in that

I can't really think of anything other than the D3 games they can announce tho
except Cold Steel 3

They'll probably also have some partnerships with some western indies like last year

Aksys seem to be handling EU releases kinda poorly from what I've seen of this and some other titles :/

Hopefully they'll say something soon

One of the announcements is possibly going to be an otome game - XSEED mentioned it in an interview.

sibarraz

Banned
Im playing shiren the wanderer and already has beaten the avatar of reeva, how many floors I have before finishing the main story?

I don't know what's my most anticipated Vita release of 2017 at this point... I'm pretty hyped for Danganronpa V3, Ys VIII, Tokyo Xanadu, Collar x Malice and Root Double.

Yep, those, + Bad Apple Wars.

Already played Ys VIII, but definitely double dipping on the localisation
albeit probably on PS4 or PC for the expanded content

Top Bottom