• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Update: Confirmed for PS3/PC] Rumor - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Releasing on PC

wizzbang

Banned
What % of money will go to Ninja Theory? I may need to purchase this to support them :(
(Fuck the haters, I love all their games)

The hell? I just bought this at Gamestop the other day. I'm pretty sure I have this curse to where whenever I buy something, something better gets announced. Four days after I bought a Wii U they announced the Zelda bundle and price drop.

Ouroboros

I bought this for Xbox360 for like 7 dollars on amazon when it was on sale. I fell in love with this game. I'm so glad I get to play it again for PC. (Sold dat Xbox).

Day 1. Possibly even preorder this sucker.

danthefan

Price it right and I reckon it could do some fairly solid sales on PC.

It's actually a very good game, would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't played it.

Nice. I will definitely pick this up on PC to playthr DLC that I missed. It'll be great to see it perform with a more playable frame rate. The slowdowns really hurt my enjoyment of it on the 360.

dangeROSS

Wow, I had absolutely no idea this was in the works. I really enjoyed Enslaved alot. Glad to see this game getting more exposure and love which I think it deserves. It's one of the few games I actually bought the DLC for as well, Pigsy's Perfect 10. Which was fun, changed things up quite a bit, and had a surprisingly good story too. I will totally double dip and buy the game again on PC when it's cheap. I hope more companies see the PC as a viable platform to release their content.

Ocaso

It's funny how well it's actually ended up doing this generation on a platform it never was originally intended for (PlayStation).

For great justice!

I think it's too soon for Enslaved to have obtained the same type of cult appeal Stranger had, though, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Now if Namco will do Breakdown HD...

Great news. PC needs all the ports it didn't get now that it's popular again. So Dragon's Dogma can be next!

This so much. Only game I can think of that I had to stop playing because of technical issues. It was fun when it was working though.

Enslaved - eh. I'm not touching it, but if others want to then go for it.

Dragon's dogma is one game I'd certainly be all over. Last I read their reason for not bringing it to pc was some cop out answer about how the online system works with sending your ai companions out or something to that effect. Just disable it who gives a shit.

Grief.exe

I would take Dragon's Dogma, that game would be very successful on the platform.

Difficult action RPG? Capcom is such a joke at this point.

Glad I learned this here, almost picked it up again for 360. I will just wait for a Steam sale instead and (hopefully) get a superior version.

Begaria

I've got the game on PS3 (yeah, yeah, I know), and quite enjoyed it. This game will look *really* good with better textures and resolution.

Derrick01

Banned
Its ridiculous that Capcom did not bring that game over in the first place.

Dragon's dogma is one game I'd certainly be all over. Last I read their reason for not bringing it to pc was some cop out answer about how the online system works with sending your ai companions out or something to that effect. Just disable it who gives a shit.

Yeah it's completely stupid. They should just make the game offline then, take out the ability to send the custom AI people online and just settle for the ones in the game already. That's what I did when I played it on PS3, I was able to enjoy the game fine.

Grief.exe

I've got the game on PS3 (yeah, yeah, I know), and quite enjoyed it. This game will look *really* good with better textures and resolution.

According to the Digital Foundry article and the differences between the two consoles are essentially negligible. They both have different advantages rendering the game, but the differences are so minute that they recommended either version.

kadotsu

Banned
Yeah it's completely stupid. They should just make the game offline then, take out the ability to send the custom AI people online and just settle for the ones in the game already. That's what I did when I played it on PS3, I was able to enjoy the game fine.

It's also disingenuous. Steam can fully support this type of feature with Steam Workshop.

jett

D-Member
I would give it a shot for an el cheapo price on PC. The PS3 demo had an ungodly amount of input lag, it was bordering on being unplayable. Maybe this version corrected this crap?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh yeah, I remember someone finding this in the registry like 2 months ago and posting about it in the Steam thread.

Hopefully they price it right.

Wozman23

Pigsy's Perfect 10 is an underappreciated piece of DLC. Pigsy was such a great comic relief character, and the game in general was fantastic. I always feel bad for the people who could only see it for its flaws.

Hopefully this re-release can get a few more people on the side of the controversial Ninja-Theory-is-a-quality-developer train, maybe even enough to warrant a sequel.

Grief.exe

Pigsy's Perfect 10 is an underappreciated piece of DLC. Pigsy was such a great comic relief character, and the game in general was fantastic. I always feel bad for the people who could only see it for its flaws.

Hopefully this re-release can get a few more people on the side of the controversial Ninja-Theory-is-a-quality-developer train, maybe even enough to warrant a sequel.

People have been saying very good things about the DLC so far.

Joeki11a

Banned
This game was automated , cant believe i paid 65 bucks for this, I blame my hype for Uncharted like games, Namco you got it

Top Bottom