• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PS Plus May (Stick it to the Man, PES 2014, Limbo, Puppeteer)

bigkrev

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/24/preview-mays-instant-game-collection/#sf2695066

Stick it to the Man (PS4)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Skullgirls Encore (PS3) (Note: there is DLC for this game that is free RIGHT NOW but won't be by the time the game is free. Buy it now and play it when the game is free)
Pro Evo Soccer 2014 (PS3)
Surge Deluxe (Vita)
Limbo (Vita)- used to be crossbuy but the developer removed that (http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Limbo/news.asp?c=54620), so Vita only

Not a great month for Vita, but that is certainly a interesting mix of games for PS3. Surprised/happy that a sports game is finally coming for free though!

Jawmuncher

Puppeteer and Stick it to the Man are good enough for me.
Skullgirls is great to see and anyone who doesn't have that NEEDS it in their life.

Carl

Puppeteer FTW :) Glad US gets that one too.

Also, Surge Deluxe on Vita is another good FuturLab game (GAF gets a credit in that game too)

jacobeid

Banned
No interest in Stick it to the Man. I own Skullgirls and Puppeteer. I probably won't play FES because of FIFA. I've never heard of the first vita game and I own Limbo.

Not a great month for me. Ah well. Really wanted Muramasa. Reallllly wanted that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Stick it to the Man seems to have pretty positive reviews for the Steam version. First I've heard of it, but I'll take it.

I bought Puppeteer when it was $7.50 and I've played like five minutes of it since then, lol.

RazOmari

Puppeteer and Skullgirls for me. Already own Limbo and Muramasa on the Vita. Don't think I'm too interested in the others.

Tucah

you speak so well
Puppeteer is the only thing I want from the month but that's fine by me. I'm glad Skullgirls is free this month, the game is so good and needs a lot more exposure (and this should refresh the online pool nicely).

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Good thing I own a PS3 and not just a Vita.

Would have been struggling this month.

Then again I'm still somewhat struggling since I already own Skullgirls Vanilla and Encore and not sure if interested in a sports game tied to a sport I never watched a day in my life. Still got Puppeteer tho

TomShoe

Banned
Yes, I was right not to get Puppeteer when it was on sale that day. Skullgirls is a pretty awesome pickup as well.

jacobeid

Banned
Stick it to the Man looks great

*in before "why no free retail games for 6 month old console!?!" bitching starts*

I think most people here and on the PS blog are bitching about the lack of good vita entries, not PS4 entries. I downloaded Gravity Rush, Uncharted: GA, and Wipeout for free on PS+ in December of 2012.

They're. Still. There.

bigkrev

I'm guessing it's going to be slow for Vita till E3, when they rotate out Wipeout/Gravity Rush/Uncharted and replace them with some newer stuff for the year. Tearaway seems obvious for this, but really not sure what else they would put on.

JeTmAn81

PS4 bellyachers need to calm down. It's unreasonable to expect any really good titles to be hitting PS+ until that platform is at least a year old.

Hexa

PUPPETEER!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!
I still feel bad about not buying it expecting it to come out on PS+ eventually. :(

Skullgirls actually interests me, so glad to see it. Puppetteer will be the perfect title for my wife. A fairly decent month except for PS4 users it seems.

ron_bato

I knew i held out on Puppeteer for a reason. Heard good things about the 3d implementation, ao I am looking forward to that.

Also, Stick it to the man interests me, so good month for me.

Top Bottom