• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PS Plus May (Stick it to the Man, PES 2014, Limbo, Puppeteer)

i remembered enjoying what i saw of giantbomb playing stick it to the man, i aint mad at it. i think the PS+ games for ps4 so far have been pretty good. only one i haven't enjoyed personally was dead nation, but i still gave it a go.

Yeah I bought Puppeteer during an Amazon sale a while back and haven't played it yet either... Should've known it'd be eventually free on PS+.

PES 2014 should be cool though.

Kssio_Aug

People should not feel bad about their games showing up later on PS Plus. The max you can have is an speculation that certain games will appear on Plus offerings until its announce. So if you really want to buy that game and you can ($), then why are you gonna wait for the uncertain? Maybe youre gonna have to wait for months!

Its like those who are saying that will not buy Knack because it will show up eventually at Plus offering, and each Plus without it they complain about it. Why not just buy Knack then? Actually I believe that this game deserve extra support since it was so underrated. Im sure many thats waiting for it would enjoy it as long as they play and judge it by their own.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
i remembered enjoying what i saw of giantbomb playing stick it to the man, i aint mad at it. i think the PS+ games for ps4 so far have been pretty good. only one i haven't enjoyed personally was dead nation, but i still gave it a go.

For me personally, I think Stick of the Man doesn't really take off until the 4th chapter, so if you liked what you saw of the game on Giantbomb (the first three chapters) I think chances are high you'll like the rest a lot.

anddo0

Stick it to the Man:- I look forward to finally playing it.
Puppeteer:- Own it, love it.
Skullgirls Encore:- Sure, why not? I remember playing the original demo and having fun with it.
Pro Evo Soccer 2014:- I've never played a Soccer game before. Will try.
Surge Deluxe:- Meh
Limbo:- Own it, fantastic game.

Not happy with the Vita offering. It's a decent month overall.

Gxgear

Mostly new content for moi, colour me surprised. Glad I held off on Limbo as I already have it for 360 and PC, but it's a shame they removed cross-buy.

JaseMath

I want Muramasa. :(

Also, when does this kick in? My wife bought me a PS4 for my birthday (!!!!) and I want to take advantage of the PS4 April freebies while I can.

majik13

I havent seen this brought up but I cant find a free PS+ version of Puppeteer or Skullgirls on the PS3 Store, on the system or web store. Only PES s currently free when I checked last night and a few days back in the Free and PS+ section. I seached Puppeter directly and it cost 39.99 munnies and Skullgirls costs 15.

What am I missing?

Krafter

Not there yet, we know the games for the full month but not the order. New games typically drop every tuesday after the update.

majik13

Not there yet, we know the games for the full month but not the order. New games typically drop every tuesday after the update.

ah, strange, they make it seem they are avaliable all togeather once May hits, or at least the first update in May. Everytime I have downloaded free games before since Nov, every game has been avaliable around the start of the month when I first check, I cant recall this happening before in my experience. And I have made sure to DL every one of them so far.

Espcially lame and confusing with the blog and PS+ May video. Say to go to the store now and download them.....but you cant.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
ah, strange, they make it seem they are avaliable all togeather once May hits, or at least the first update in May. Everytime I have downloaded free games before since Nov, every game has been avaliable around the start of the month when I first check, I cant recall this happening before in my experience. And I have made sure to DL every one of them so far.

Espcially lame and confusing with the blog and PS+ May video. Say to go to the store now and download them.....but you cant.

This is not the case though. It's been one game per week since the IGC started, sometimes two..

Ravidrath

Just a head's up to people that got Skullgirls today...

Last night we patched the game with a new free character: our April Fool's Day character, Fukua.

She's in the blank space to the right of Big Band on the character select screen, for that secret character feeling.

We even made a ridiculous story mode and a new stage for her, too, which everyone seems to be enjoying.

Top Bottom