• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale: 3/24 - 3/27

BearChair

While not listed in this post, all three Capcom Classics Collection volumes (original, reloaded, and puzzles) are on sale for 80 percent off.

They are PSP only, though.

I don't have a PS3 for transfer.

Before I pay for them, do I have to have a PS3 to do the transfer or are they among the handful of games that are claimed to be PSP only but actually can download easily to the Vita.

Also, they aren't listed there but Half Minute Hero and Corpse Party are both 50 percent off, too.

I might grab Persona 4 Golden on Vita finally. I wish the Metal Gear collection on Vita EVER went on sale since I've never played MGS3. I'd still pay full price for it if it included a native port of Peacewalker too.

$5 for Killzone Mercenary is damn good.

Is the PS4 version of Terraria cross buy w/ Vita?

eXMomoj

Sorry, but the correct answer is Nioh. Played both a lot. Nioh gameplay is incredible. The nier story is great but nioh just keeps on giving. Best bang for your buck.

Nioh isn't for everyone. It's a good game, but it did not click for me.

For those of you Souls players who think if you like Souls games then you'll definitely like this - don't fall under that impression. The games, while similar, play very differently. But at the same token, that doesn't mean you won't like the game either.

Moltenix

Was hoping we would see some of the awesome stuff from the EU sale that is missing from our "Only on Playstation" sale. Guess I was only setting myself up for disappointment...

BigEmil

Damn Nioh for 40... Should I get that or Nier Automata?
You'll get much more for your money with Nioh than Nier.

what does the deluxe offer? I was going to just get the standard version
Season Pass.
Not just season pass

"Digital Deluxe edition includes the full game, five in-game weapons inspired by those found on Nioh statues across Japan, and a season pass to unlock three pieces of DLC containing extra missions, story, and a PS4 avatar."

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Seconded on nioh if you like BB speed and difficulty loot collecting and old Japanese stuff you'll have a good time and from what I've read the season pass should be worth it.

As for me my basket looks like this
Akibas trip ps4
Trackmania turbo
Defense grid
Book of unwritten tales
Clockwork tales
Nitroplus blasterz

I think I have a problem gaf help me...
Any suggestions or advice?

When the fuck will Old Hunters DLC get a sale? God fuck my ass Sony. I've been waiting so long. :/

At this point I'm just waiting for the Pro patch or a sale. Whichever comes first and I'm in.

Think I'll pick up AC:S since it got that nice patch. Really wish Ratchet was on sale because I need a new demo for my 4K TV after Horizon.

autoduelist

Definitely for me. Never really found myself switching stances in the Betas, but in the final release, over time I really began to understand the benefits of each stance for different enemy variations and bosses. It took a good bit of time before my eyes opened up(it took many hours and experimenting), but there are clear merits for them all in a variety of situations and it became very natural. I pretty much now switch regularly and feel I am using a wide variety of my overall potential and I loved the game even more.

Thanks for this. I'm just worried I'll never adjust... i mean, I plat'd Souls games without backstabbing enemies. I'll need to think on this, because conceptually, I want to absolutely love this game.

Is there any way to buy a game on PSN that you already have through PS+?

No. You own it. A lot of people ask about this during sales, but ultimately, it makes sense for Sony to not allow it because it would make the store interface more complex and possibly confuse people ['why can i download this, but also buy it'?]. Since only a few people want this option, and only when a game is heavily discounted to begin with, there's little incentive to make a simple, clean interface worse for such rare circumstances. if you desperately want to own it, just buy it on another account, or wait for a future sale when you don't have ps+.

Dierce

On another account maybe?

Thanks for this. I'm just worried I'll never adjust... i mean, I plat'd Souls games without backstabbing enemies. I'll need to think on this, because conceptually, I want to absolutely love this game.

No. You own it. A lot of people ask about this during sales, but ultimately, it makes sense for Sony to not allow it because it would make the store interface more complex and possibly confuse people ['why can i download this, but also buy it'?]. Since only a few people want this option, and only when a game is heavily discounted to begin with, there's little incentive to make a simple, clean interface worse for such rare circumstances. if you desperately want to own it, just buy it on another account, or wait for a future sale when you don't have ps+.

Thought there was a secret interface but I guess not. Thanks though

kubev

Does Corpse Party: Blood Drive work on PlayStation TV? It says the following in the description:

"Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV."

Does this mean that the game runs on PlayStation TV? Can anyone who's played this on PlayStation TV confirm what does or doesn't work on PlayStation TV within this game?

Murdamonk

Man... I got the "We've encountered an error while processing your order" bs....

Now I can't buy Nioh on special... :'(

bcpat08

Neo Member
I just got a $25 PSN card and I'm torn between Salt and Sanctuary or Nioh. Im currently hooked on my first playthrough of DS1. Any suggestions?

hollerphonix

Neo Member
The main story dlc is really good and makes a strong impact on the overall story so yeah worth especially at that price executioner not so much but like I said for that price it's almost who cares

This is related to the Tew season pass question.

Nioh price is tempting. Should I get it now or do we expect a similar price in future? I definitely want to play Nioh but don't want to just buy it because it's on sale.

I got below games installed and incomplete:

Horizon (last quest and few trophies remaining)
Watch_dogs 2 (20% complete)
Nier Automata
RE 7
Dishonored 2
Mafia 3
R&C
Until Dawn
TLG

Top Bottom