• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale: 3/24 - 3/27

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I love all these PSN sales, but damn it if it isn't making my backlog even worse lol....I end up seeing games I missed while playing other games so I say to myself "well I better get these while theyre on sale since they're a great price!" Example...I grabbed Resogun and The Unfinished Swan yesterday in a different sale for just over $6!!! But then I don't get to them because i'm still playing Horizon, and then I'm sure more sales come and the cycle continues lol

#firstworldpsnproblems

witness

Is it time that I actually buy Persona 4 and Killzone on Vita? I never played either, I'm weary on Persona because I'm not a JRPG guy.

Agent X

While not listed in this post, all three Capcom Classics Collection volumes (original, reloaded, and puzzles) are on sale for 80 percent off.

They are PSP only, though.

I don't have a PS3 for transfer.

Before I pay for them, do I have to have a PS3 to do the transfer or are they among the handful of games that are claimed to be PSP only but actually can download easily to the Vita.

They work flawlessly on Vita, but must be installed from a PS3.

zenspider

The Magic Circle: Gold Edition $5.99

Great game by ex-Bioshock devs. About a buck an hour for a really interesting game about games. Don't want to spoil anything by explaining too much, but worth a look.

Damn...The Evil Within and all DLC for $9 is very tempting even though I have Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh to get through...oh and Persona 5 in 11 days.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Trackmania Turbo is sogood.gif on PSVR.

Killzone: Shadow Fall is a ripoff at $5.

Dingotech

For those asking I personally think The Evil Within is worth the asking price.

Sure it has a few problems, but overall it's entertaining IMO. It grabbed me enough to replay it around 5 times for the platinum! AKUMU mode is balls hard tho... (in a few sections at least)

How is Tharsis? Looks interesting but worried it's too damn unfair.

I've not played it personally, but the reviews I watched certainly said it was pretty unforgiving and therefore I didn't give it my time. I'm ok with hard games, but this one seems to fall into the unfair area too much.

bender

What time is it?
I only managed to get to Chapter 10 of The Evil WIthin before giving up when it launched. I'm curious about Boost Mode performance but the poor performance isn't want really turned me off in the first place.

Agent X

Can anyone confirm the capcom arcade and puzzle compilations on PSP work on vita?

I can and did confirm. See post #220 above.

WARNING: These games cannot be downloaded directly from PlayStation Store to the PS Vita. You must have a PS3 system in order to install them to Vita. You should download them from PS Store to the PS3, where the icons will appear as oval-shaped bubbles. You can then connect the Vita using Content Manager, and install the games.

maxcriden

I didn't realize Woah Dave! was on PS4. It is basically a faster paced modern take on the original article arcade Mario Bros. It's quite addictive and for $1.24 if you end up disliking it it's a very low gamble.

bender

What time is it?
I have a code for Dishonored Definitive Edition if anyone wants to trade. Needless to say, I didn't get an email. :(

Weird for some reason I can't get buy anything, every time I try it says, "Your purchase may not be complete. Check your transaction history in your Account settings.". Anyone run into this? My card is fine.

DigSCCP

I cant believe !
Ive been waiting for P4G to go on sale for so long.
Now that the game is on sale I have $8.13 and cant spend anymore until 5th April :(((
Will try to grab one of those 20% discount cuppons on the thread cuz again Sony left me out of the party!

MSMrRound

Is it time that I actually buy Persona 4 on Vita? I never played, I'm weary on Persona because I'm not a JRPG guy.

For that price it is really worth it to jump in. It gives value for money, just that the early part is a bit of a slog, but after you get through it, you should be golden

Top Bottom