• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] - PSN Flash Sale is live, The Witcher 3 25, The Order 1886, Wolfenstein 9

HvySky

Finally broke down and bought The Witcher 3. More games is probably the last thing I need right now, especially since I just started AC Syndicate and Metal Gear Solid V. I'm weak, though.

Sephend

I'm not even sure that they are willing to put AAA's on PS+ anymore. I mean, if they wanted to it's not like they couldn't have included Knack or Killzone already...

I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a few launch/near launch titles yet, considering the PS3 has had things like Bioshock: Infinite and Metro: Last Light on there less than a year after their respective release dates. Both Knack and Killzone have broken the two year mark now.

Any impressions on Toy Soldiers? I'm tempted, but I'd be lying if it were for any reason other than the GI Joe/Cobra/Masters of the Universe parts.

drotahorror

Anyone know why certain games aren't in my library anymore?

I was looking to see if I had Witcher 3 installed yesterday, couldn't find it anywhere. Had to go to the store and redownload it.

What's the point of the library if not all games are in it? Especially $60 purchases? SFV beta has to be grabbed from the download list on the store site as well.

Donos

I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a few launch/near launch titles yet, considering the PS3 has had things like Bioshock: Infinite and Metro: Last Light on there less than a year after their respective release dates. Both Knack and Killzone have broken the two year mark now.

They haven't even released any of the PS3 Killzones for PS+ although i think thath would really be a no brainer. Would boost these online communites too.

Godcannon

If you're even slightly interested in the setting of the game I'd say buy for the virtual tourism if not anything else. But that's just me. Apparently there are people here who think it's the same as a 2D side scroller so maybe I'm just going crazy.

I think I'm gonna bite and grab it today.

$9 for Wolfie and $9 last week for Persona 4? I've literally doubled my gaming purchases for the year so far for $18. Yeah, I'm cheap, but patient.

Binabik15

I need FOUR CENTS more!!! Argh.

For some reason my idiot brain decided that Old Blood was 6.40 when calculating so I bought 50$ from Amazon. Now I have 50$ in my wallet and need 50.04! Dammit. If I buy another PSN card I'll be left with 9.96 I don't need OR I don't buy Old Blood and have 5$ I can't spend. What the hell do I moron do now?!

So the store is telling me I can't buy Destiny the Taken King (Full game) because I already own Destiny. Is that right? If I already own vanilla Destiny digitally is my only option to buy the season pass for the first (not on sale BTW) and the Taken King Expansion. This sucks because the full game is cheaper.

Honome

I need FOUR CENTS more!!! Argh.

For some reason my idiot brain decided that Old Blood was 6.40 when calculating so I bought 50$ from Amazon. Now I have 50$ in my wallet and need 50.04! Dammit. If I buy another PSN card I'll be left with 9.96 I don't need OR I don't buy Old Blood and have 5$ I can't spend. What the hell do I moron do now?!

Did you use the 10% discount code from first page?

Happy to see so many jumping on 1886 because of this sale. I think most of you will be pleasantly surprised!

For me, picked up Hollow Fragment, Wolenstein and Old Blood. I've been waiting for Wolenstein to reach an impulse price for a while; super pumped to finally play it!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Sweet. Someone suggested not buying on the app and so I switched to my ps4 and managed to get Witcher, Dishonored, and The Order for less than like fifty bucks!

Seems like the whole operation went belly up now, though.

Con_Smith

Banned
Just a heads up new PS4 owners, you get 20% off your first purchase with your voucher thats included with the Uncharted bundle. Scooped Destiny and Dishonored for 43 bucks. Not sure if it stacks with the 10% code though.

Dimmle

If anyone who just picked up the Uncharted bundle is interested in a digital copy of Bloodborne, be advised that using the 20% off coupon will let you purchase the base game and DLC for the same price that you'd be paying in retail today!

DD-11

Just a heads up new PS4 owners, you get 20% off your first purchase with your voucher thats included with the Uncharted bundle. Scooped Destiny and Dishonored for 43 bucks. Not sure if it stacks with the 10% code though.

It doesnt stack.

Picked up gtav, witcher, batman, wolfenstein old blood, wolfenstein new order, transformers, and journey for $128.

What a steal.

maxcriden

If anyone who just picked up the Uncharted bundle is interested in a digital copy of Bloodborne, be advised that using the 20% off coupon will let you purchase the base game and DLC for the same price that you'd be paying in retail today!

Wait, is there a 20% off PSN coupon?

hollerphonix

Neo Member
GAF: The Witcher 3 or ESO ???
Witcher is definitely the better game imo. On the other hand if you have friends playing eso it may be better for you than me. I personally didn't find much reason to put much time into eso it was fine but I am glad I got it physical so I could sell it.

Wait.... I was hoping to gift Persona 4 Golden to a friend, but it appears that's not an option. Is it seriously impossible to gift digital games? That $deal$ is a steal, and I wanted to get the game as great christmas gift. Hell, even the Wii U allows gifting.

zeitgeist

Stacking doesn't work sadly. My 20% code expires at the end of the year so I'll probably just use that one instead of the 10% one.

I don't see us getting another PSN sale like this any time this year.

So i finally picked up The Order despite seeing some people in here warning that it's not even worth 10$. I am quite thrilled to try it out (want to play through it during a single session with my brother around christmas) - wasn't there a thread in here with the OP highly praising the game a while ago?

Top Bottom