• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Useful WoW tutorials?

SaitoH

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but check out Blizzard's class forums. They have threads stickied with lots of good info.

Places to level up, quests... that's what on my mind now, I'm sure I'll have more questions when I start playing the game afer my exams

Thanks a bunch Liu :)

Do you guys advise me/us to start in one of the "new" realms? because for some reason me and my friends are going to Moonrunner

almokla said:
Thanks a bunch Liu :)

Do you guys advise me/us to start in one of the "new" realms? because for some reason me and my friends are going to Moonrunner
http://www.wowcensus.com

The site is down right now, but if you're making Alliance, join a server that needs more Alliance, and vice versa for Horde. Otherwise, you'll be in trouble when it comes time to do Player vs Player Battlegrounds and you wait for hours because there's not enough of the other faction to fight. It's way more fun being a part of the smaller faction and getting in Battlegrounds within 10 minutes.

the site is still down

I'm gonna start my character tomorrow, but I'm still not sure which realm to choose

I think I'm going with a PvE realm at the beggining but not sure if I should go for high/low population..

or which side (allies/Hordes)

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Here you go.

Pick a realm with low population, and whether you choose Horde or Alliance, choose a realm which needs that particular faction more than the other.

Also, if you're going to pick a Rogue, understand that it will be lonely times for you for the rest of the game. You can see by the census site that they're definitely not needed at all.

thanks for the link :)

all the servers seem to have less Hordes than Alliance and its clear why.. maybe when bloodelves come out it will kinda balance

all my friends seeem thata they will go on Moonrunner, so i think I'll ust go with them

very useful link though.. thanks

Top Bottom