• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vader Immortal Is Fucking Scary

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Vader Immoral is fucking scary. There's an Imperial officer guy whose face is half cybernetic and one of his arms is cybernetic. There's a scary like witch/seer woman. Vader's Castle is literally haunted and there's at least one ghost who is stuck between life and death.

In fact, Vader is trying to open a passageway between the world of the living and the world of the dead.

This is all in VR which makes it all the more scary. Who would have thought they would make such a scary Star Wars game and it's all in virtual reality making it more disturbing.

They should have won an award for scariest Star Wars video game.

Weird, wild scary stuff.

Last edited:

Crayon

I always thought the images looked cool but figured I don't like star wars. But I like Darth Vader so I probably should have tried it. I just unhooked my psvr1 and putting it up for sale right now so I missed that boat.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
For anybody wondering what this is like I was

Had never heard of it but will check it out now

Yeah I got a physical Edition which includes all three episodes.

It's also canon to the rest of the "new" Star Wars universe.

There's even tie in comics that deal with how the castle was constructed with the aid of the Sith spirit Darth Momin.

Top Bottom