• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles II |OT| Grind to get school credits which won't get anyone a job!

Ponn

Banned
All tokens, certs and diplomas are random. Just maks sure you deploy the characters you want to get something and make them do something like capture a flag, kill or save a fallen teammate. Also if you want specific ones like Arms or AttX, etc when in the mission briefing select the option to view mission details. That will tell you what tokens are dispersed and if their is an Ace on the map or not.

Giolon

How do you get Arms X ? I have been trying to get some for a few folks to upgrade them to Veteran or higher. But all I could get for the new folks were Arms and Arms II ?

EDIT: Or for that matter, Attk X

As Ponn01 said, they're awarded randomly from the ones listed in the mission briefing to all units that you have participate. If you purchase the DLC pack, the missions have different reward pairings than the usual, so it can help to get specific things that you're looking for.

patsu

One more question...

Can I change soldier classes (e.g., between Shocktrooper Veteran and Gunner) freely with no penalty ? Or does it use up the certs, Attk, Supp, March, etc. *every time* I switch ? I don't dare to switch yet because those are hard to collect.

Ponn

Banned
One more question...

Can I change soldier classes (e.g., between Shocktrooper Veteran and Gunner) freely with no penalty ? Or does it use up the certs, Attk, Supp, March, etc. *every time* I switch ? I don't dare to switch yet because those are hard to collect.

It does cost to switch back and forth but you can so try to go down the parh you want with the character you want. Since you pretty much use Avan for every mission he will be the only one with a nice surplus of certs to switch if you need him to be a fencer or scout. Which also makes sense since hes the only character then can change whole classes.

Hey, anyone up for some multiplayer sometime? Feel free to add me on Steam (TG Valkyrur) and I could set up a match on Ad-Hoc Party if anyone's interested. Playing with a US region copy, by the way.

Juliana is such a bitch. And she has ridiculous hair.

I sort of made a little game out of her dialogue. I swear half of what she says can be subtly altered to look like something Hitler would say in WW2 and still come out with the exact same meaning and very similar results afterward. Oh, that and she looks like a Palate-Swap of Selvaria...

Top Bottom