• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCW: End Game 7 | Tonight, 6pm EST/11pm GMT | No Hope In Hell

Brashnir

What was the scene of Guile in the limo for? I thought it would get hit or blow up... or something. It almost made it look like his was leaving VGCW but I doubt it.

He's the Black Ranger and was responsible for all the backstage attacks. Note that that shot came at the end of the discussion with Dan and Johnny Cage

He's the Black Ranger and was responsible for all the backstage attacks. Note that that shot came at the end of the discussion with Dan and Johnny Cage

No...really? I thought he was wearing a trenchcoat, not the ranger outfit. Soldier black wasn't even at the show so why would he have put it on after his match with Dook and Dorf

Edit:

I watched again. I don't think there is any indication that it's Guile other than that scene happening at that moment. That is a pretty good reason but I'm not sold yet.

Brashnir

No...really? I thought he was wearing a trenchcoat, not the ranger outfit. Soldier black wasn't even at the show so why would he have put it on after his match with Dook and Dorf

He wasn't wearing the Ranger outfit, but given the sequence of dialog and shots, it was seemingly implicating him. He'd have no reason to appear in a cutscene about the Ring Rangers otherwise.

Here's the scene - Decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLxjRabvATQ&list=PLuHzddujoaceUyhs3bVp6OqI9Xp2buebQ

jnWake

Amazing show.

Haggar keeps being a monster at End Game.

Saiyans finally get their first title.

Illidan proves he is no joke.

Scorps get his first title.

Ness+Red tag team?

Great night.

He wasn't wearing the Ranger outfit, but given the sequence of dialog and shots, it was seemingly implicating him. He'd have no reason to appear in a cutscene about the Ring Rangers otherwise.

Here's the scene - Decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLxjRabvATQ&list=PLuHzddujoaceUyhs3bVp6OqI9Xp2buebQ

Yeah I went back watched it and that's probably it. I just didn't think it made sense when I saw it the first time. I think it's odd that he was in that group while fueding with Ganon, but most of the group left because they got what they wanted. I also just expected it to be Barret honestly. Good swerve on Red being the leader but I can't wait for the explanation.

Musan

What I really liked best about End Game 7 was the subtle touches Bazza had on the entrances, like Red's Mt. Silver Entrance, and the PRATS entrance music lining up with Double Dragons 1st stage music.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
For those of you who have been following the Luigi MK8 hilarity:

LqApIwz.png

Mr L never left. ;)

Top Bottom