• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCW: End Game X tonight at 6PM EST!

TWILT

Banned
5BqtqYd.png

The VGCW Season 10 finale, VGCW: End Game X will go live on Tuesday June 9th 2015 at the usual time of 11PM UK/6PM EST!

What is this: VGCW stands for "Video Game Championship Wrestling", and it's...well, what one might expect! It's been going on for a few years now and tonight will be Bazza's, the creator of the whole thing, final show. End Game X is kind of like the Pay Per View event like Wrestlemania and what not (except it's completely free obviously!) It's sure to be an exciting event. If you want more info, you can to the VGCW Wiki. To rewatch old shows, here's the Doc which has a link to all the matches.
Where you can watch it: http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87
What matches are planned: All the info from the main creator, Bazza himself.

http://forum.vgcw.net/single/?p=8596631&t=11174111
Bazza said:
As many of you know, this will be the last episode of VGCW that I ever do. After End Game X, I will be passing the torch to a new owner who will be completely taking over VGCW. This is not a work.
As this is my last show, I would love it if you guys could post threads about this where ever you can and get the word out for me! It's my final show guys, let's just have a good night, leave our salt at the door and enjoy ourselves!

Here is the match card for VGCW: End Game X!

Toejam & Earl and Kanji VS Duke Nukem, Solid Snake and ???
3 on 3 first fall Tag Team Match
Toejam, Earl and Kanji feel like they are being overlooked and that they should have had title shots at End Game X. VGCW General Manager, Gary Oak, feels differently, but has decided that if the three of them can beat some of VGCW's best talent, then he will give them shots at the Co-Op Championship and VGCW Championship after End Game. Duke Nukem and Solid Snake have yet to reveal who the 3rd man for their team is and he will be revealed on the night of End Game X.

Donkey Kong, Bowser and Zangief VS Professor Layton, Zubaz and Toad
3 on 3 first fall Tag Team Match
Layton, Toad and Zubaz all debuted in VGCW roughly around the same time. Since then, they have found it hard to gain the respect of the VGCW veterans and have been dismissed and insulted on numerous occasions. The three newcommers have decided that they've had enough and want to prove to everyone that even though they are new they are just as good as tje veterans. Donkey Kong, Bowser and Zangief are powerful opponents and will be a true test to the skill of the three newcomers.

Illidan Stormrage VS Steven Armstrong
30 Minute Iron Man Match
Since joining VGCW over a year ago, Illidan Stormrage has alligned himself with Gary Oak. Gary Oak managed Illidan and helped him through his career. But after a while, Gary Oak's true personality came through and he began to be very disrespectful towards Illlidan. Being able to take no more of this, Illidan Stormrage attacked Gary Oak, breaking their year long alliance. Gary Oak's new ally, Steven Armstrong, took it upon himself to avenge his new boss and the two fought eachother in a one on one match in which Armstrong gained the victory. Not satisfied with his loss, Illidan has challenged Armstrong to a rematch which has been decided to be a 30 Minute Iron Man Match. Illidan claims to have underestimated Armstrong last time, whether he did or not, this match will determine once and for all who is more powerful.

Scorpion VS Ganondorf
Singles Match
Scorpion has the record of being the longest reigning VGCW Champion of all time. This has earned him the status of being a truely challenging opponent. Another who fits this desciption is Ganondorf, who when he appears is often immediately assumed to be victorious before he even steps foot into the ring.
Continuing to push his skills to the limit, Scorpion has challenged Ganondorf to one on one match at End Game X. Ganondorf defeated Scorpion during their last encounter back in 2012 in a VGCW Championship match, preventing Scorpion from winning the championship. Since then, Scorpions abilites have drastically improved, setting up for an unpredictable outcome.

Courtroom Battle
Phoenix Wright VS Miles Edgeworth
Over the past few months, something sinister has been going on backstage. Notes have been mysteriously appearing, threatening certain VGCW stars that if they do not quit the company then their lives will be in danger. Miles Edgeworth has decided to get to the bottom of this and strongly believes that Travis Touchdown has been behind all this. However, Travis Touchdown is being defended by Edgeworth's rival, Phoenix Wright. Phoenix believes that Edgeworth is infact responsible and both men are ready to display their evidence and solve this mystery once and for all.

The Practice VS The Dragons
Tag Team Match for the VGCW Co-Op Championship
Former Co-Op Champions and one of the oldest teams in VGCW, The Practice, made up of Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily, will be taking on the current Co-Op Champions Billy & Jimmy Lee of The Dragons.
This will be The Dragons first title defense and their first regin as Co-Op Champions. The fan favourites have failed numerous attempts to claim the titles in the past and have finaly brought them to End Game.
The Practice however, have been gaining a rapidly growing fanbase due to their high match quality and unexpected victories. Both teams are very capable of defeating eachother and with the fans divided, this match could go either way.

Groose VS Kefka
Casual Championship Match
Kefka has captured his first ever championship in his time in VGCW. He will face off against Groose, the leader of a gang of bullies. Groose is a former VGCW Champion who has not quite been able to work his way up to getting another VGCW Championship match. Groose recently earned his shot at the Casual Championship by winning a 6 Man Elimination Match, pinning 4 out of his 5 opponents in the process. The only person he didn't pin in that match was his team mate, The Heavy.
Despite his clumsiness and idiotic personality, Groose has proven many times that he is not someone to be taken lightly in a fight and could very well claim the Casual Championship. However, with Kefka's unpredictability in the ring and aggressiveness, Kefka may be able to gain his first title defense and remain the VGCW Casual Champion.

Sabin Rene Figaro VS Dan Hibiki VS Guile
Triple Threat Tables Match for the VGCW Championship
Since turning his back on the VGCW fans, Guile has become a very stong and dangerous opponent. Guile recently defeated Nappa for the VGCW Championship, earning himself the title as the top guy of the company. His opponents for the VGCW Championship are Dan Hibiki and Sabin Rene Figaro, two men who have slowly been building up momentum and have earned themselves shots at the biggest prize in all of VGCW. Both Dan and Sabin have pulled off some impressive victories over the past few months but their inconsistency leaves doubt in the minds of the fans on whether or not they can leave the match victorious as the VGCW Champion. This match is anyone's game as they all posses finishing maneuvers that are very capable of putting their opponent through a table, The Amerislam, The Train Suplex and The Prattitude Adjustment. Not only is the VGCW Championship on the line, already making this match a must win for each compettitor, but the title is on the line at End Game, making the victory all the more important.

The Nightmare
The Fate of the World
Since losing his mind many months ago, Gabe Newell, who is now refered to as "Nightmare Gabe" or "The Nightmare" has became extremely powerful, perhaps unbeatble.
The Nightmare has defeated many powerful opponents such as Super Metal Arino, Demon Ganon, Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Saiyan Nappa. He has also not only defeated but murdered Gray Fox, killing him in the ring in front of thousands of fans.
The Nightmare has given VGCW one last chance at defeating him, if there is no one that can stop him by the end of End Game X, then he will unleash his fury and begin to kill everyone on the planet.
With no one strong enough to stand up to The Nightmare in sight, will this be the end of VGCW for good? Or will someone find a way of defeating him?

Post Show Q&A with Bazza
That's me!
As this will be the last episode VGCW that I ever do, I will be hanging out live on stream immediatley following End Game X to shoot the breeze and answer any questions you may have about VGCW. I may also reveal some unused ideas that I had!

I hope you guys are looking forward to the show and I hope you all enjoy yourselves. I can not promise that these will be the greatest matches you ever see as you know I can't control what the A.I decides to do, so please keep that in mind if you are expecting a night of mind blowing 5 star classics.

EDIT: It's over now! Once again, thanks for everything, Bazza! It's been an amazing ride! ;_;

BigAT

Missed a couple of seasons (I think last one I saw was End Game 6), but tuning in tonight for Bazza's finale.

Top Bottom