• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX 2013: Teases, rumours, and ads. [Up: Dying Light, Broken Age, Hammond Robotics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob4815

36ld1bs.jpg

Very good! This smells of Uncharted!

Of course, but it's not like we actually know that there'll be a big gap between JP and US release. It's worth asking.

Atlus has been pretty good as of late in cutting down on the gap between the Japanese and US releases of their game. Given how important Persona has become for them, i'd hope that it would continue the trend.

Atlus has been pretty good as of late in cutting down on the gap between the Japanese and US releases of their game. Given how important Persona has become for them, i'd hope that it would continue the trend.

Yeah, precisely. A VGX teaser with minimal English text or maybe even dialogue wouldn't have been impossible.

Of course, Atlus have other plans. I think they're probably right in doing their own thing, it makes P5 seem a bit more... important, I guess?

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, precisely. A VGX teaser with minimal English text or maybe even dialogue wouldn't have been impossible.

Of course, Atlus have other plans. I think they're probably right in doing their own thing, it makes P5 seem a bit more... important, I guess?

Yeah, they most likely have their own media plans and the VGX isn't part of them. Besides, it would only be two weeks since it's reveal and the text in the teaser's already in English.

Only way I'd want to see another Watch_Dogs demo is if it has improved to the point where it looks at least as good (if not better) than the original reveal trailer.

Both look off. It should be somewhere in between.

I'm not sure if it's the dramatic change between the two that's throwing me off but yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. One looks like big head mode, the other looks like tiny head mode. Bizarre that they had this issue in the first place, as you'd think their artists would know exactly what they're doing in this regard.

I had not planned on watching this before, but now that I see it's being streamed on Steam I will. Its being streamed on steam gives me a sliver of hope that Valve will show off a Source engine 2 game at the show.

Some Nobody

No more Watch_Dogs footage, please. I'm no longer capable of giving a fuck about that game. There's SO much footage around for it. >_<

Joco

This is probably completely unfounded but I have this gut feeling (and not a good one) that Microsoft and CD Projekt Red are going to announce some sort of exclusivity deal for DLC or something for The Witcher 3. Hopefully I'm wrong.

This is probably completely unfounded but I have this gut feeling (and not a good one) that Microsoft and CD Projekt Red are going to announce some sort of exclusivity deal for DLC or something for The Witcher 3. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Early DLC maybe, but there's no way CD Projekt Red would give them any exclusive content that doesn't come to PC.

Clawww

Is this spillover from that other awful thread where morons were literally suggesting that CDPR had been moneyhatted?

Winternet

Banned
CDPR are against this kind of shit.

Dont know about DLC but The Witcher 3 on Xbox One has kinect and smartglass features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom