• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX 2013: Teases, rumours, and ads. [Up: Dying Light, Broken Age, Hammond Robotics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberia

Brad Shoemaker hype

Edit: New IP according to Brad

An interesting tweet from Santa Monica yesterday:

2UxkmRv.png

Could be related, or totally not.

BadWolf

Hoping for some nice announcements.

The most fun thing about last year's was MGSV and all the detective work surrounding it.

Sorry but what does the X stand for in VGX?I can't find any answers on google.

I'm pretty sure they haven't said, but my best bet would be Experience since they've changed the format away from typical award show, they also changed the name of the show to reflect that.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Seems like this event is going to mediocre at best. Not feeling the hype without Bethesda, and RAD's Order.

That said will watch the event for Witcher 3 and TitanFall.

AznSniper

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fuck i hope not, i'm so sick of this watch dogs game now.

Samyy

Doesn't SSM help out with a lot of Indie titles, hence the whole "collaborate" thing? Maybe some relation to the Indie game being shown tomorrow?

coldcrush

Neo Member
Doesn't SSM help out with a lot of Indie titles, hence the whole "collaborate" thing? Maybe some relation to the Indie game being shown tomorrow?

SSM has 2 Buildings, external development = indie titles and the AAA building that made GOW etc and is making their next game. , I would not expect anything from the AAA team at the VGA's and a potential that there may be something from the indie ex dev team, but unlikely

whoszed

Good job explaining what VGX is OP, I now kind of understand what they're going for this time around. Hell, it might actually be kind of interesting!

I've never cared for the awards anyways, it's a nice distraction but obviously the surprise reveals and trailers are the most exciting part of E3 or any other game event.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Less than a day to go and not a single leak from insiders. S. M. H

Could very well be not much to leak. This year is long, but we've also had a shit ton of stuff confirmed. Coverage of those, combined with the GTA music live performance, and the awards stuff, will chew up a lot of time.

viveks86

Isn't it more fun that way, we already know about a shit ton of games being shown, let surprises be surprises?

True… But I'd like some teases at least. Give me some riddles to keep my brain occupied! Used to love the stuff from Gopher or Demonite

Could very well be not much to leak. This year is long, but we've also had a shit ton of stuff confirmed. Coverage of those, combined with the GTA music live performance, and the awards stuff, will chew up a lot of time.

Ugh. You just killed my enthusiasm. Happy now? Hmph!

Samyy

True… But I'd like some teases at least. Give me some riddles to keep my brain occupied! Used to love the stuff from Gopher or Demonite

Eh yea I guess they generally tease somethings but then I get my expectations way up and end up dissappointed.

BraXzy

This is on from 1-4am for me in the UK, me and my friend will probably end up staying up to watch it regardless so it better feed us some hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom