• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vic Berger's video creations are fucking hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether I should be laughing. The joke is basically that Jeb is being horribly bullied. As a former victim of bullying, I shouldn't find this funny. But I do, and I feel bad until I realize that it's a Bush, and then I don't feel all that bad anymore.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
ive been trying to find the Vic Berger video of the 4th R debate. The one with Fox Business and that bald moderator. It was my favorite and now i think its been deleted :(

edit: did some more digging and found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M

Fair enough, they are really well done. It's just that meme heavy humor does not age well.

The first few are definitely use meme humor as a crutch but once the one that opens up with Hard Times by Rand Paul it starts to find its own footing.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
The blood moons line in the Jim Bakker one always gets me for some reason. It's just so bizarre...and the woman saying "wow" constantly.

Bernbaum

The blood moons line in the Jim Bakker one always gets me for some reason. It's just so bizarre...and the woman saying "wow" constantly.
It's the casual off-handedness of the comment that makes it so eery. You've got these cheery faced evangelicals acting friendly and then suddenly spouting fear-inducing apocalyptic remarks as if it's accepted fact. Can't help but feel sorry for the people that are being taken advantage of that send money to Bakker and co.

theLusitanian

Neo Member
Is it bad that I had no context for the Bakker's Buckets and thought that was a real parody instead of a brilliantly re-edited video of a real show?.. It didn't click with me that the wife was saying "Wow" way to much.

The best little joke in Bakker's is when that dude says "your audience is sharp" and it shows the audience and the image is blurry.

So subtle you might not even catch it.

Holy shit Bush looks horrible. I know he's old but he usually looks pretty young for his age, there it looks like he's about evaporate into bone meal.

He had a bad neck injury a few months ago that I think he is still recovering from. He went skydiving on his 90th birthday, which I think puts him in the upper 90th percentile of people in their 90s.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
It wasn't as good as recent efforts. He needs a better take on Rubio and there was plenty of ammo in Thursday's debate.

Half the video was rehashing the Jeb videos. It was barely about Rubio. The other ones were great, but I didn't really feel this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom