• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers & Hi-Res Artwork ~Official Thread~

Caj814

Anyone know if there is a high res version of this cover?
oawys4.jpg

Does anyone here have, or know where I could find higher resolution versions of these two bits of Ridge Racer 7 artwork as well as the RR7 logo?

14nfjva.jpg

4g0ped.jpg

I have no idea how everyone keeps finding these ultra high resolution images, since those are the largest versions Google turned up and I couldn't find the logo anywhere.

Azure Phoenix said:
I have no idea how everyone keeps finding these ultra high resolution images, since those are the largest versions Google turned up and I couldn't find the logo anywhere.

Probably a lot coming from press and art kits which are usually only available to certain people, like print mags and marketing departments. Sometimes devs release art packs for people to use for their own fan websites and such.

Cuth

Ecto311 said:
Anyone have any okamiden high res art?
Omnibus said:
I've added some Okamiden pics to my original post.

jenov4 said:
Does anyone have any hi-res artwork for MGS Peace Walker? I tried searching and wasn't able to find anything. Thanks!
Here

For some "unknown" reason, the "Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art, & Hi-Res Artwork: ~August~ Thread" (here) has become the most frequently updated thread devoted to artworks, so to the people looking for wallpapers and artworks I suggest to check that thread also.

Geneijin said:
This one is 1600 x 1200 if you want.
Wonderful, thank you very much for finding that.

I also managed to find the RR7 logo so all I need now is a larger version of this Reiko Nagase artwork from Ridge Racer 7, which continues to elude my searches. If anyone out there has it stored on their hard drive or knows where I could find it I'd be very grateful if you could post a link.
4g0ped.jpg

Azure Phoenix said:
Does anyone here have, or know where I could find higher resolution versions of these two bits of Ridge Racer 7 artwork as well as the RR7 logo?

14nfjva.jpg

4g0ped.jpg

Here is what I have:

2504 x 2296 || 493 x 2132

I'm fairly sure I also have the logo, as a transparent png, saved somewhere.
Let me know if you're good with the one you found or if you need it, I'll just have to dig it up, in case...

edit: it was easier than I thought, so here it is, if you need it (click for the big version):

4367 x 965

Azure Phoenix said:

Months (in some cases years!) of research, a good amount of luck, some nice people with the same passion, or any combination of the three...
or, simply put, an awful lot of time spent :(

I can't thank you enough for finding those for me LossLess, they are perfect and the logo is 3 times the size of the one I found.

I'm sorry I didn't see them until now to thank you properly, but I really do appreciate the trouble you went to finding them for me.

I'm thinking of creating a thread where I capture all the backgrounds on LIVE. Some of the wallpapers they have are amazing. If I'm able to capture HD video, I could take a screen of any background from any title

Azure Phoenix said:
I can't thank you enough for finding those for me LossLess, they are perfect and the logo is 3 times the size of the one I found.

I'm sorry I didn't see them until now to thank you properly, but I really do appreciate the trouble you went to finding them for me.
No trouble at all, I had them on the HD.
Glad to have been of help!

Superfrog

Actually this thread has become the main thread for all things hi-res artwork.

Could a mod maybe merge both threads or at least remove the "~August~" part from the title of the linked thread?

Le-mo

I'm interested in printing the full size Chrono Trigger poster by Modus I was just wondering where is the best place to do so.

Gonna go out on a limb on those, but hopefully someone here can help me out.

My wife and I are expecting our first kid this November and I want to put together a Totoro-themed nursery. Unfortunately, after a bunch of Googling and other research, there's just aren't a lot of high-res screen caps or art to really get myself started.

Does anyone out there have high-res Totoro shots, or know someplace where I could find it? Any help is really appreciated. :)

m0dus said:
Posted this sucker recently in the other thread, thought I might as well post it here:

For this latest pic, I wanted to tackle what is probably my favorite 2-D game of all time, bar none. That would, of course, be Guardian Heroes--a game I like to think of as the perfect storm of hack and slash + RPG elements, excellent character design and damn, damn fine music.

Very nice! It's definitely one of my favorite 2D games as well.

Omnibus

KoreanBarbecue said:
Gonna go out on a limb on those, but hopefully someone here can help me out.

My wife and I are expecting our first kid this November and I want to put together a Totoro-themed nursery. Unfortunately, after a bunch of Googling and other research, there's just aren't a lot of high-res screen caps or art to really get myself started.

Does anyone out there have high-res Totoro shots, or know someplace where I could find it? Any help is really appreciated. :)

Totoro: (update)

Found here.

Does anyone in here have anything from the Tales of series? some HD 16:9 walls would be great especially from Graces f or Vesperia. I can never find backgrounds for tales games in decent quality, its like namco never released any HD art assets.

Top Bottom