• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video: Russian compares Watch_Dogs Max Settings vs GTA IV Max Settings

Rockstar really nails those small details.

That fire hydrant comparison though... that was kind of depressing how it just flows through the car in Watch Dogs.

It's not a comparison on quality; i'm saying that, if you don't like their quirks, with the good and bad it bring with it, you probably won't gonna like *any* of their products.

Yeah, you get it. The comparison with lynch is perfect in this aspect.

The diference between R* open world games and other devs is the same that autorial, personal vision feel. They gave you this world, crafted with passion and detail, if you wanna interect with it will be by their rules, the wolrd rules affects both the caracter (player) and all inhabitants, thats why is so much fun to participate in it (for me anyway).

It goes against all the current gaming trends in the AAA space, there is no other dev who do this the way they do this, and suprise: they sell insane amounts.

br3wnor

Really interested to see impression threads a week after Watch_Dogs releases. After playing GTAV, my interest in Watch_Dogs completely tanked and I won't be getting it either way since I'm burned out on open world games for now, but I still remember watching that initial trailer and being blown away by it. Gonna be quite the fall from grace if it turns into a subpar GTA w/ some gameplay twists

Top Bottom