• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visceral defends barebones Dead Space 3 PC port "We don't want it to feel different"

Momentary

Banned
If this port will be comparable to DS2 then I'll be perfectly fine with that. My laptop runs that game butter smooth without any hiccups. The only thing that would irk me again is if they don't include DLC that was only released on consoles.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If this port will be comparable to DS2 then I'll be perfectly fine with that. My laptop runs that game butter smooth without any hiccups. The only thing that would irk me again is if they don't include DLC that was only released on consoles.

I don't think the issue is with the port itself, it's the idiot PR person acting like we should be grateful that they're selling the game to PC gamers.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Consider My Documents an application data directory and never look at it again. Put your documents in some other folder. Your OCD will thank you. (That's what I did.)
mind = blown

I already do that with downloads, but your idea for documents sounds fantastic indeed! Thank you!

Marcus Beer goes hard on Visceral Games! [VIDEO]

Hard to argue against that. PC is inherently superior to a console generation that's too old now. Dark Souls already fucked up by putting console resolutions on the PC port, and they were a Japanese developer who aren't that accustomed with the PC side. Blaming 19 and 20 year olds for putting microtransactions in is so so so STUPID. Trying to please everyone, with no one satisfied.

Tomodachi

Now I regret having bought the first two on Steam (never got around playing them on PC, only the first one and on 360).

Duxxy3

So when the PC version sells like shit i assume EA will just go ahead and blame the consumer again?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
And wring your hands in despair when the services go offline for unexpected maintainence without prior notification and a meek apology to follow up and you realize the only copy of your precious documents are inaccessible.

lol you don't understand how dropbox works

codecow

They did this with Medal of Honor Warfighter, but that was a bad game. This doesn't show confidence in their PC port at all, it's like movie critics not being screened bad films.

I don't get it, because Dead Space 2 on PC was great. I played all of it with m/kb.

The port if anything is nicer than DS2's port so if you were happy with that you'll probably enjoy DS3.

Eideka

Banned
The port if anything is nicer than DS2's port so if you were happy with that you'll probably enjoy DS3.

Nicer ? No high-res textures, no DX11 what has been enhanced then ?

But that's okay, EA will get the sales they deserve. I will buy this when it hits 10€ or less.

Top Bottom