• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visions of Mana Will Have Class Changes

Labadal

https://noisypixel.net/visions-of-mana-confirms-class-changes-new-screenshots-character-art/
More at the link.

Various Japanese outlets have shared new information on the upcoming Square Enix action JRPG Visions of Mana. Several facets are discussed, including exploration with items known as Spirit Vessels. Additionally, class changes have been confirmed, and it seems that equipping a Spirit Vessel will alter one’s class.

I have problems loading the images to NeoGAF but there are many at the link. 20+ screens, and 10 character art can be seen.

IAmRei

Interesting, so the class will return. Im interested with main male character wearing golden armor.

Noisy Pixel website is weird and doesn't allow embedding their images on external sites.

That said, here's the new Visions of Mana character art:

oDrPv0q.png

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Having a mount in a Mana game beyond the sea turtle sounds interesting. I didn’t mind Dawn of Mana even with its flaws. This is looking really good.

Hudo

Man, I cannot wait to try this. The Trials of Mana remake legitimately managed to punch way above its weight (and budget). Had a lot of fun with it.

Top Bottom