• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita TV $20 @ BestBuy

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I will have buy it if it comes with a memory card and a controller at that price

20 bucks and I have 5 dollars in credit with Best Buy. Yep, $15 works for me.

I was thinking of getting a tv for my bedroom and with this i'll have access to my ps4 in both rooms. For me it will be purely a ps4-streaming device with some bonus features.

Choomp

Banned
Maybe I'll bite... Would it be worth it? I haven't used my Vita for much since beating P4G and the DR games, is there more I'm missing out on or is it worth replaying those or something?

I bit. I've got a spare 4GB card that came with my Vita. And a bunch of digital games (Mostly PSP and PS1), along with a few retail games to play on it.

nikos

Looks like it's gone. I suppose I can always go to the store tomorrow, as long as the price doesn't change.

Wonder how good it would be for CFW with emulators. Would also be nice to use for games that would work better with a controller, such as Freedom Wars. 720p turns me off though.

CeeSaw

I am guessing this does not come with a controller? Makes it not worth it for me because I do not own a PS3 controller.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Welp. Looks like I'm going for that in the morning when I go pick up my online order. And I'm just gonna go ahead and cash in my reward certificates. Cause why not. I have like $40 worth. 'Free' PSTV's! Could also use my Fallout 4 profits...

Damn. That stuff sold out FAST though. They must've been like, "Why didn't we do this earlier?!".
this, and how cheap can i get p4g? might buy this only for that game
$10 digitally right now until Tuesday. Download is 3.1 GB I think.

Glad I have so many extra memory cards. Hell, I even gave one away cause I had 4 at one point.

If anyone's going to a Best Buy tomorrow to pick one up at this price, and wouldn't mind picking up an extra one, send me a PM.

Koeta

it's a good deal if you have a ps3/ps4 controller already and either, pick up a memory card or go for retail boxes since it only comes with ~1GB of storage out of the box.

Persona 4, Danganronpa and whatever PS+ gives you for free is enough reason to pick it up for $20 imo.

FUCK I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE

I was playing Stella Glow for 2 hours so I blame that for missing out. I hope someone else matches it online...

$20 for Vita internals. Really shows how overpriced the Vita (handheld) is. Sony should drop the Vita to $99, at least for black friday.

sk3tch

Don't forget to add the controller to price. Also the power grid used to store the electricity.

True but I'd say if someone is buying this they have a DS3 or DS4 kicking around. I'd hope people aren't buying this to just play VITA games. Streaming PS4 is a huge benefit. Otherwise it is, indeed, very much a rip-off.

Even with the ~$35 16GB VITA cards on Amazon I think I will just let this sit in the box until I find a better deal on them.

$20 for Vita internals. Really shows how overpriced the Vita (handheld) is. Sony should drop the Vita to $99, at least for black friday.

This just bombed. Just like the VITA. Clearance price. Although yeah, I'm sure the VITA itself doesn't cost anywhere near $200.

Top Bottom