• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wal-Mart scammed into price-matching the bogus 89.99$ PS4 listing on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel

How is it even possible? Manager must have been drunk or stupid to approve that. When we price match usually we just need an ad and thats it but, for something like they'd need an override and proof. $89.99 for a hot item that's usually $299? That should be a red alert that this deal is BS. Theres no excuse. Cashiers can't ring up these consoles because they are not allowed to leave electronics, and the associate selling this should know the product.

If you work at Walmart, most likely you don't give a shit about protecting the company, knowing products and so on. The pay scandals, various news items and profiles about Walmart basically showcase morale of its on-the-ground employees as below rock bottom.

I'm seriously worried about Walmart here. Will they be ok financially after this debacle?

I'm sure they'll find new and interesting ways to exploit either their customers or employees. They'll be fine.

How is it even possible? Manager must have been drunk or stupid to approve that. When we price match usually we just need an ad and thats it but, for something like they'd need an override and proof. $89.99 for a hot item that's usually $299? That should be a red alert that this deal is BS. Theres no excuse. Cashiers can't ring up these consoles because they are not allowed to leave electronics, and the associate selling this should know the product.
Walmart though.. walmart they dont train employees to know much about anything going on.

EatMyFace

Banned
I would never be able to do something like this. I mean what if you get caught? What if one of the employees knows exactly what you're doing and points it out? Talk about embarrasment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom