• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart: $70 Nintendo eShop card for $50 (US)

Kuranghi

Might be retarded question, but if I buy things on the US eshop will it they still work when I switch my region back to UK? Or do I have to switch back and forth?

Bought 2 two hours ago, and received them both within 15 minutes. Paid by Paypal.

A word of advice. The maximum amount that you can have in your eshop account is $200.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It was 47 bucks hours ago. Would buy it but I only buy physical games (mostly).

Bought 2 two hours ago, and received them both within 15 minutes. Paid by Paypal.

A word of advice. The maximum amount that you can have in your eshop account is $200.
i just bought mine.....wait wtf i can buy 2? Also, if anyone is wondering i didn't use paypal, and it took about 10 mins to get mine.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Tried ordering this a few times with a few different payment methods, all of them got kicked back immediately and cancelled for being potential fraud.

Alcibiades

"Unfortunately, our credit and fraud avoidance team flagged this order as unusual, so we had to cancel. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes."

Top Bottom