• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WANNA FANTA? (aka the most annoying ads ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

www.fanta.com
(Can't load it from this computer because it doesn't have flash, but I assume the ads are on there somewhere.)

Saw one of these ads at the theatre last night. Whoever came up with this campaign needs to be fucking shot.

Odoul

Yuck. Fanta tastes like sugarry shit. Faygo kills it. Tastes better and comes in more flavors. My favorites are orange/pineapple and peach.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've often wondered what this ad campaign was supposed to do. If I didn't know better, I'd assume it was made by a rival company to drive people to murder somebody drinking Fanta before actually buying one.

Same thing with those eBay commercials. Can we just publicly execute all people in marketing and advertising? That'd be great.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
WANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTADONCHAWANNAWANNAFANTA

= Kill me.

Not sure if it's still up, but since I live in "Coke Central" (Atlanta), there was a huge billboard that was put up when this new Fanta ad campaign began. I used to cringe every time I saw those women on my way to class. :)

FoneBone

Actually, now that I think about it, there's something vaguely disturbing about the way they recite those rhymes, too. Coca-Cola must die for this.

Odoul said:
Yuck. Fanta tastes like sugarry shit. Faygo kills it. Tastes better and comes in more flavors. My favorites are orange/pineapple and peach.
American Fanta may suck, but the stuff they sell in foreign markets is great.

Faygo is disgusting.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
shoplifter said:
Melon fanta = win

I can't find it anywhere buy Japan though. :(

Oh hell yeah, Melon Soda ROCKS. My teacher usually brings me a bottle of the syrup every time she goes to Japan in the summer, but it's never quite as good as what you get from the fountain. I never found any bottles or cans of the stuff over there, either, it was always from the fountain only.

AirBrian

Thanks. No seriously, thank you very much for putting that stupid-ass song in my head. Now all day at work, I'm thinking about 4 annoying (and somewhat cute ;) ) girls singing that damn song.

golem

i like the ebay commercials ;)

the fanta ads are horrible.. not only are they super annoying, the girls in it look like there is a high probability they could be transvestites (probably from drinking all that f'in fanta). and bad transvestites at that

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Based on most of the replies in this thread, it seems Fanta Exotic Fruits has yet to reach US. :p

andthebeatgoeson

desktop05c.jpg

I got no problem with that.

B'z-chan

Banned
Kill them Kill them all. I've seen a total of 10 Fanta comercials in 20 minutes just from flipping from channel to channel. I'm gonna go insane. I'm just thinking about them in there jet ski boats and me with a MG246 right in front of them shooting rounds off.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
The UK Fanta commercials aren't so bad. Semi-humorous with some camp guy singing "everything's fanta-stic"... but those women do look like transvestites. Have fun Americans!

B'z-chan

Banned
Kill the Fantas
Kill the Fantas
Kill the Fantas
Kill the Fantas
Kill the Fantas
Dont you wanna?
Kill the fantas....

Man its even in movie theaters from what i've heard.

BuddyC

B'z-chan said:
Man its even in movie theaters from what i've heard.

Yup, I've seen it the past two times I went to see a flick.

Stuff like this makes me glad I pollute my mind with the Internet, not TV.

*sighs* I feel your pain. The sad thing is after every commercial I find myself singing it. I love their grape pop though. Orange is okay.

BUMP FROM YOUR GRAVE!

Holy crap, I just saw one of these commercial and it's the hottest thing since the Spice Girls. Only all of the Fanta sluts are Geri Halliwell.

Fapaliciousness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom