• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This apology will probably stop the flood of GOP statements. They'll all wait for the debate and then plan accordingly.

I have to imagine this next debate will top even the historic ratings of the last one. o_o

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?

I don't even care. He says so much disgusting garbage that I am getting a great amount of schadenfreude in seeing this one catch on. All it needed was momentum, once Republicans started calling him out on it it started a domino effect. Trumps' brand of conservatism is 100x worse then the neocons and needs to be stamped out of existence.

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? A 11 year old unprompted tape and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too!

1) it's his own voice on tape
2) it's incredibly graphic
3) not everyone has a relative who is a POC, but pretty much everybody has a mother, a daughter and/or a sister they would rank as one of their top three favorite people
4) he desperately needed to hang onto middle class married women. This will destroy him with that demograpic - he is talking about sexually assaulting a married woman, eight months after getting married himself

I actually wish it were one of the things you mentioned too, but there are reasons this is hitting as hard as it is.

mackaveli

This apology will probably stop the flood of GOP statements. They'll all wait for the debate and then plan accordingly.

I have to imagine this next debate will top even the historic ratings of the last one. o_o

What apology. He didn't even say sorry for being offensive to women. That they shouldn't be treated or talked about that way. All he said is but bill and Hillary.

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?

He should've gotten buried ages ago, but video of him bragging about abusing his power to force himself on women is huge.

Going after Bill is so, so incredibly stupid that of course it's what Trump will do.

I don't see how anyone but his inner circle could stick with him now.

Going after Bill is so, so incredibly stupid that of course it's what Trump will do.

I don't see how anyone but his inner circle could stick with him now.

His inner circle are shitbags like Roger Ailes, Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie.

EDIT: Misread as you don't see anyone in his inner circle sticking with him. :-\

992374.jpg

Goddamn, CNN is going in. Don just completely shut down this Trump surrogate trying to bring up Clinton's work as a defense lawyer to pivot from this mess Donald is in.

Will I actually have to start respecting Lemon?

Dalek

Can you imagine if President Obama had been caught on tape saying this shit? The GOP Would be calling for his murder on live TV.

With Trump? Boys will be boys!

A thread about how disgusting this fuck is for talking about women like he has and you post a meme saying a women is basically a prostitute?

Mental.

I didn't find the pic funny either but let's not pretend it's saying something it isn't. Some folks do marry for money. We don't know if that's the case with Melania, but it's not like it's totally out of left field.

the accumulation of all of those things have buried him. He's buried. He's done. Just because he hasn't dropped out doesn't change that. He is going to lose and lose badly. That's simply an inevitability at this point.

RoKKeR

That lady in the pink, JFC. "Well he didn't actually do it"

I don't understand how a self-respecting women can stand by and say that's ok.

Jerbs

Can you imagine if President Obama had been caught on tape saying this shit? The GOP Would be calling for his murder on live TV.

With Trump? Boys will be boys!

People on the GOP side have called for Hillary's execution.

The better question. Could you even imagine Obama or Hillary saying this shit? Ever.

carlsojo

This was timed so perfectly. Right after Cruz came crawling back, just before Ryan was to campaign with Trump. Just PERFECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom