• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
The debate is going to be...something.

"Don't judge me for the man I was ten years ago, but judge Hillary for the man her husband was twenty years ago."

Hopefully America isn't dumb enough to fall for it.

benjipwns

Banned
Kelly • 22 minutes ago
Wow! That was honest and heart-felt. Awesome response. Honestly, who could run for political office this day and age if every single thing we've ever said and done be fodder for distraction and character assassination? I know I couldn't.
Ronnie Callista • 8 minutes ago
All the pearl clutching by the media, including FOX, such drama queens!! What about the emails!!!
lb--PROUD DEPLORABLE • 27 minutes ago
PERFECT Donald! Right on the money--PUNCH BACK and then move on---
Mr. Meek • 25 minutes ago
We love you Donald be strong.
RatFinder • 14 minutes ago
Trump is an honest straight forward man... That why I love Trump ... Trump 2016
redwhiteblue Mr. Meek • 21 minutes ago
Thank you for doing this for Us Mr. Trump. We love you and support you. None of us are perfect.
John Sheridan, Deplorable • 12 minutes ago
I STAND WITH MR. TRUMP!!!

All American Lives Matter!!!!
Rodger Lodger • 12 minutes ago
Great apology, case closed, Trump in a landslide!
TRUMP 2016
Patriotic Judoka ✓ᴰᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ • 23 minutes ago
Good job, Mr. Trump! You threw the gauntlet down! Remember to ask Hillary if her position during the debate matches her private position.
RalphTheCat • 15 minutes ago
FOX is dissing Trump in a major way over this event that happened a decade ago.
Little Snowflake Arthel and Greggy (manboob) Jarett are piling on.
Suggestions that other women have come forward (through "representatives") is one thing they are reporting. Suggestions of him dropping out. Suggestions of mass defections by prominent RINOs a la Ryan).

They hardly mention the Podesta the Molesta e-mails.
Fox is in the tank for HRC.
It is getting harder and harder to think about voting for any other Rs on the ticket based on how they are treating Trump.
god bless america

starmud

Ryan is married to trump; at this point you can only mitigate trump and act like he didn't exist after this is done.

Trump will remain defiant and isn't scared to divide the party if they kick at him; he has the base and the old guard lost this cycle long ago. Seeing them squee about funding a new candidate is a joke. their getting dragged to the finish line with trump if they like it or not. The man will not drop out. he views the GOP itself as an enemy and will say as such to his supporters who honestly don't care for people like Ryan anyway.

hitme

STOP SAYING THAT WORD.

20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg

Cartman86

Banned
I've always despised Access Hollywood and its ilk as the lowest of the low in every possible artistic measurement. Never guessed it may save the country.

EDIT: Holy shit at the end of that CNN segment. What a fucking joke she is.

rjinaz

Holy Hell CNN lol laying into that supporter.

How could you defend him with daughters?

BECAUSE HILLARY!!!! body bags.

That was amazing.

Wallach

god damn I knew it was going to go down in flames

I just didn't know I would enjoy it this much

maybe we should keep republicans around a little longer

A thread about how disgusting this fuck is for talking about women like he has and you post a meme saying a women is basically a prostitute?

Mental.

The alternative is that she is in love with an unabashedly misogynistic, racist, piece of human garbage who has bragged about sexual assault and made inappropriate comments about a minor.

"She married him for his money" seems like a hell of a milder accusation.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Damn, everybody going ham on Scottie on CNN. She deserves it. She is a complete disgrace.
Ana's right. They're such fucking hypocrites. They excuse Trump for everything, but feign such outrage when anyone else says anything against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom