• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

My noob question of the day is for mods, is the only way to get this from the bazaar, alerts or randomness?

Any and all three? Like it depends on your build. Most of the "primed" mods are going to come from Baro, and his stock changes every visit. Most mods will drop off of enemies, but some can come from special alerts or Nightmare mission rewards. Or even mission rewards themselves. Trinity in particular has a few augment mods only given out by Syndicates. Then there's always trade chat to visit if you can't find it, or other current players who have nothing but free stock of them from hours of playing.

Here's a reasonable EV build. The only trouble is there are three rare mods that come out of Derelict Vaults which can be hard to obtain. Also Transient and Vitality cost quite a bit to level, although worth mentioning that all of the mods in this build are good for other Warframes as well.

Cracklox

So didn't really have internet access for a couple of weeks, but back online now and thinking I might jump back into Warframe.

Just caught up a couple of pages on the thread and someone mentioned Ash fatal teleport builds being pretty stonk. I just built Ash P not long before I last played with the exact intention of building him around that (That was just before the rework on BladeStorm and I didn't wanna be THAT guy spamming it continually)

However I only leveled him to 20 and..... it wasn't really working. In fact I'm looking at my stats screen now and it shows I've got a wopping 30 kills with the frame. I dare say at least some of those were from the couple of times I hit Bladestorm too....

Anyway, main problem I was having, is the finisher animation taking so long to play out. By the time that happens, said enemy could have been splatted any number of other ways, along with a bunch of his mates. What am I doing wrong? Are some weapons better for finishers, with faster animations? I think I was using War (big, fuck off 2 hander prob not the best choice?) Am I judging it too early given, teleport is only rank 1 at 20? And is there a recommended mod setup?

Any helps appreciated. Now, time to go work on that Sedna junction so I can do these latest 2 quests

frizby

Just caught up a couple of pages on the thread and someone mentioned Ash fatal teleport builds being pretty stonk. I just built Ash P not long before I last played with the exact intention of building him around that (That was just before the rework on BladeStorm and I didn't wanna be THAT guy spamming it continually)

However I only leveled him to 20 and..... it wasn't really working. In fact I'm looking at my stats screen now and it shows I've got a wopping 30 kills with the frame. I dare say at least some of those were from the couple of times I hit Bladestorm too....

Anyway, main problem I was having, is the finisher animation taking so long to play out. By the time that happens, said enemy could have been splatted any number of other ways, along with a bunch of his mates. What am I doing wrong? Are some weapons better for finishers, with faster animations? I think I was using War (big, fuck off 2 hander prob not the best choice?) Am I judging it too early given, teleport is only rank 1 at 20? And is there a recommended mod setup?

Any helps appreciated. Now, time to go work on that Sedna junction so I can do these latest 2 quests

First, the build is different from the old Ash. On the old Ash, you gave him range and power and spammed Bladestorm, probably with Rising Storm and a melee weapon with Blood Rush and Body Count. Now he doesn't really need range so much, and you give him power and duration and use a melee with a good finisher. I think my build is Steel Charge, Power Drift, Transient, Intensify, Continuity, Constitution, Streamline, Vitality, Armored Agility and Fatal Teleport.

You play him like a ninja. Spend a lot of your time invisible (with your new duration), keep Bladestorm active and mark enemies as you run around doing shooty slashy invisible ninja stuff, release Bladestorm occasionally, and absolutly roflwreck anybody even remotely threatening with Fatal Teleport. You pretty much have to run Zenurik to make this work, because it consumes some energy. I also suggest a bright energy color so you can clearly see the Bladestorm marks.

The War is great, provided you have a stance mod with a two part finisher. Galatine with Tempo Royale does 100-200k on the first blow, and 300-600k on the second. It's silly.

Edit: Arcane Trickery is still pretty useful. It keeps you invisible without the energy cost.

VandalD

Seeking Shuriken is another great augment for Ash. With Intensify and Power Drift, you'll have enough strength to remove all armor from whatever it hits, and the duration Ash needs now combines well with it. Not everything can be finished with a Fatal Teleport, but everything can have its armor removed. With Ash enhancing bleed procs, you could go around using slash and viral on everything as long as you don't mind throwing shurikens at heavy armor targets like gunners and bombards.

Wowbagger

Heads up: If you're looking for mods like Tether Grenades or Shield Charger, can't be bothered to grind the Index and have credits to spare, then just idle in bronze Endurance. You'll lose your wager, but still get a mod on match completion. Just grab a book and check in on the game every few pages. Took me about ten matches to get both of the aforementioned mods.

VandalD

Heads up: If you're looking for mods like Tether Grenades or Shield Charger, can't be bothered to grind the Index and have credits to spare, then just idle in bronze Endurance. You'll lose your wager, but still get a mod on match completion. Just grab a book and check in on the game every few pages. Took me about ten matches to get both of the aforementioned mods.
As a further heads up, Tether Grenades makes the Penta not do self damage, so it's one of the Index mods worth getting.

Amon37

First, the build is different from the old Ash. On the old Ash, you gave him range and power and spammed Bladestorm, probably with Rising Storm and a melee weapon with Blood Rush and Body Count. Now he doesn't really need range so much, and you give him power and duration and use a melee with a good finisher. I think my build is Steel Charge, Power Drift, Transient, Intensify, Continuity, Constitution, Streamline, Vitality, Armored Agility and Fatal Teleport.

You play him like a ninja. Spend a lot of your time invisible (with your new duration), keep Bladestorm active and mark enemies as you run around doing shooty slashy invisible ninja stuff, release Bladestorm occasionally, and absolutly roflwreck anybody even remotely threatening with Fatal Teleport. You pretty much have to run Zenurik to make this work, because it consumes some energy. I also suggest a bright energy color so you can clearly see the Bladestorm marks.

The War is great, provided you have a stance mod with a two part finisher. Galatine with Tempo Royale does 100-200k on the first blow, and 300-600k on the second. It's silly.

Edit: Arcane Trickery is still pretty useful. It keeps you invisible without the energy cost.

You have to stop posting these, I'm trying to take a break from warframe lol. Now I'm wrecking everything with my kohm, and need to try a new ash build.

frizby

Not everything can be finished with a Fatal Teleport...

Hmmm...

Put a Galatine or War on, go to the Simulacrum and just TRY to make an enemy that Fatal Teleport doesn't one shot. I built every eximus I could think of at level 145, and it smokes them all.

VandalD

Hmmm...

Put a Galatine or War on, go to the Simulacrum and just TRY to make an enemy that Fatal Teleport doesn't one shot. I built every eximus I could think of at level 145, and it smokes them all.
I was mainly thinking of bosses and flying enemies like Oxium Ospreys. Though I can't say I've tried to Fatal Teleport every boss. Aren't there a few other enemies that you can't stealth finisher at all? I haven't tried sentients, come to think of it.

Edit: Can't use Fatal Teleport on sentients. Anyway, I wasn't posting to say that Fatal Teleport is crap or anything. I just consider Seeking Shuriken a worthy alternative. The things you'd want to use Fatal Teleport against are the ones that scale really hard with armor anyway. You can throw shurikens even while reloading, so you can be very offensive while also maintaining full control of your movement, never being locked in an animation. While teleporting to things and instantly killing them feels very ninja and awesome, it doesn't feel as fluid to me as combining shurikens and any of my other weapons.

Besides, you can just use both! Though 34% range Fatal Teleport is kinda laughable. I think I'll use Constitution in that slot instead.

Cracklox

Thanks for the help guys. I'm still missing a few things from Frizbys list, which will make it hard to work properly, but it does sound pretty rad, and something to come back to once i get a few more of those mods. Also, how do you know if a stance has a dual finisher? I only have Cleaving Whirlwind for Heavy Blades

I hadn't considered doing anything with shurikens. They seemed pretty underwhelming, but I wasn't going out of my way to build around them, or even use them much, but that idea seems far more attainable for now. Think I'll give it a shot

frizby

I was mainly thinking of bosses and flying enemies like Oxium Ospreys. Though I can't say I've tried to Fatal Teleport every boss. Aren't there a few other enemies that you can't stealth finisher at all? I haven't tried sentients, come to think of it.

Edit: Can't use Fatal Teleport on sentients. Anyway, I wasn't posting to say that Fatal Teleport is crap or anything. I just consider Seeking Shuriken a worthy alternative. The things you'd want to use Fatal Teleport against are the ones that scale really hard with armor anyway. You can throw shurikens even while reloading, so you can be very offensive while also maintaining full control of your movement, never being locked in an animation. While teleporting to things and instantly killing them feels very ninja and awesome, it doesn't feel as fluid to me as combining shurikens and any of my other weapons.

Besides, you can just use both! Though 34% range Fatal Teleport is kinda laughable. I think I'll use Constitution in that slot instead.

Gotcha. Do any flying enemies have armor though?

I did an alternate build today with a max Narrow Minded and a Stretch, and it's still very effective. 18 sec invis and still wrecks everything. I'm thinking Ash might be even more late game viable than he used to be.

frizby

Thanks for the help guys. I'm still missing a few things from Frizbys list, which will make it hard to work properly, but it does sound pretty rad, and something to come back to once i get a few more of those mods. Also, how do you know if a stance has a dual finisher? I only have Cleaving Whirlwind for Heavy Blades

I hadn't considered doing anything with shurikens. They seemed pretty underwhelming, but I wasn't going out of my way to build around them, or even use them much, but that idea seems far more attainable for now. Think I'll give it a shot

You don't really have to have all of the mods to make him fun to play. The only thing you absolutely need for my build is Zenurik for energy (because Fleeting Expertise kills the duration on your invisibility). Try this build if you're missing corrupted mods or drift mods.

Steel Charge (aura)

Intensify
Streamline
Continuity (or Primed Continuity)
Constitution
Fatal Teleport
Armored Agility
Vitality
Rush (can also use in exilus slot if that's open)

He'll be super fast, will have respectable invisibility (probably something like 11-12 seconds), and Fatal Teleport will absolutely kill anything you point it at in your near future. If you can get that Rush in the exilus slot, maybe work in a Flow.

The finisher on Fatal Teleport is the same as when you kill an unalerted enemy from behind, so if that animation hits twice, Ash's will too with that weapon/stance.

Dunlop

You don't really have to have all of the mods to make him fun to play. The only thing you absolutely need for my build is Zenurik for energy (because Fleeting Expertise kills the duration on your invisibility). Try this build if you're missing corrupted mods or drift mods.

Steel Charge (aura)

Intensify
Streamline
Constitution
Fatal Teleport
Armored Agility
Vitality

He'll be super fast, will have respectable invisibility (probably something like 11-12 seconds), and Fatal Teleport will absolutely kill anything you point it at in your near future. If you can get that Rush in the exilus slot, maybe work in a Flow.

The finisher on Fatal Teleport is the same as when you kill an unalerted enemy from behind, so if that animation hits twice, Ash's will too with that weapon/stance.
My ash prime will be ready tomorrow and my mods suck, thank you for this

Amon37

The Teleport build while high damage is not fun for me based on the fast paced nature of the missions.

I do like that smoke screen can be used without pause but 15 seconds is fairly worthless, I think arcane trickery is must and maybe I'd like the Teleport build more without having to worry about triggering smoke screen every 15 seconds.

I personally like to use a high range build for my Ash with the smoke bomb augment to provide invisibility to my team.

Arcane Trickery will get you invisibility for free like no tomorrow.

Also finishers are based on weapon's attack speed, so you get something with a short animation (daggers) and give it Primed Fury for maximum teleport shenanigans. Berserker will not increase finisher speed.

VandalD

Bursas are another enemy that can have their armor stripped by shurikens but can't be finished. The discussion here has given me a newfound appreciation for Ash. I've been using him more, along with a viral Braton Prime.

I do like that smoke screen can be used without pause but 15 seconds is fairly worthless, I think arcane trickery is must and maybe I'd like the Teleport build more without having to worry about triggering smoke screen every 15 seconds.
I disagree. Loki has 15 seconds of invisibility with a max range and efficiency disarm build, and that's plenty of time to kill a lot of things, especially with Zenurik. Ash will have an even easier time killing things for energy drops with either a shuriken or teleport build, and doesn't even need to stay invisible near constantly like Loki does anyway. If you get used to Loki's disarm build, Ash will feel pretty normal.

Besides, my shuriken build with Constitution gives you 18 seconds! Such value!

I personally like to use a high range build for my Ash with the smoke bomb augment to provide invisibility to my team.
Apparently that augment isn't affected by power range, and is only 5 meters, though I haven't tried it.

Baro Ki'Teer is a terrible terrible mechanic and it really kills my desire to continue when I discover I need a bunch of mods from him. Individually I can deal with timers. I can deal with RNG. I can deal with grinding. But they managed to combine the worst elements of all three into a single mechanic by making it a 2 week long wait for an RNG chance at an item to be available that you have to grind currency to buy.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Prime mods was such a stupid idea. I knew they'd never be serious about balance once they were introduced. Just another time/credit/resource sink to pad out play time. They cost so much to max too. I've bought 90% of Em but have leveled two and only to rank 8.

Got valkyr chassis finally so I got all prime stuff except venka claws now.

Baro Ki'Teer is a terrible terrible mechanic and it really kills my desire to continue when I discover I need a bunch of mods from him. Individually I can deal with timers. I can deal with RNG. I can deal with grinding. But they managed to combine the worst elements of all three into a single mechanic by making it a 2 week long wait for an RNG chance at an item to be available that you have to grind currency to buy.

Amusingly when Baro was first revealed it was heralded as an awesome new way to acquire stuff. Free cosmetics, rare stances, and cool new weapons. Real endgame level hardware too, with the primed mods.

Then DE jacked up the price of everything there and it's like "well fuck."

Mod sets are from old events you could had missed but the prices are kinda expensive , I have better luck buying a prime mod for 20pl than farm enough ducats then but X special weapon or X special cosmetic.

Amon37

Amusingly when Baro was first revealed it was heralded as an awesome new way to acquire stuff. Free cosmetics, rare stances, and cool new weapons. Real endgame level hardware too, with the primed mods.

Then DE jacked up the price of everything there and it's like "well fuck."

500 Ducats for an operator earpiece!! What in the actual fuck.

Cracklox

Steel Charge (aura)

Intensify
Streamline
Constitution
Fatal Teleport
Armored Agility
Vitality

Ok cheers. I could have sworn I had a steel charge, but don't and I'm also missing armored agility. I also stupidly chose Madurai because ihaveknowideawhatI'mdoing.jpeg, and don't have another Lens yet (never done a sortie)

No exilus adapters either. I think I've only got 2 of those since starting. With that said, it might be time to actually bother with synthesis scanning.

So still gunna be tough for now I guess. Will probably muck around with shurikens in the meantime

frizby

Ok cheers. I could have sworn I had a steel charge, but don't and I'm also missing armored agility. I also stupidly chose Madurai because ihaveknowideawhatI'mdoing.jpeg, and don't have another Lens yet (never done a sortie)

No exilus adapters either. I think I've only got 2 of those since starting. With that said, it might be time to actually bother with synthesis scanning.

So still gunna be tough for now I guess. Will probably muck around with shurikens in the meantime

No worries! I consider Ash sort of a novelty frame anyway. He's fun to play around with and is a frame you should pimp out eventually, but there is virtually no level I load into thinking "I need Ash for this". So, in the short term, I'd advise using those kinds of precious resources on the frames that you'll need for specific mission types, raids, resource farming and high level content. Specifically, I'd focus on Loki, Nova and Frost...and then on Trinity, Vauban and Nekros. Those are, not coincidentally, about the only frames you see people ask for in recruiting.

Loki is for spy, raids, stealth scans, and Disarm is secretly one of the most powerful CCs in the game. Nova is for interceptions, bosses, raids and making pretty much everything in the game easier. Frost is for defenses and excavations...and for simply being one of the better all around frames. Trinity and Vauban are mostly for raids. Nekros is for extra resources while doing other stuff, and with Simaris mods, has quietly become one of the best frames.

Work on those, and you'll be able to run sorties and raids, and getting relics and resources will be much easier. I'm sure others would add a frame or two, but that's my starting lineup. :)

Jellie

No worries! I consider Ash sort of a novelty frame anyway. He's fun to play around with and is a frame you should pimp out eventually, but there is virtually no level I load into thinking "I need Ash for this". So, in the short term, I'd advise using those kinds of precious resources on the frames that you'll need for specific mission types, raids, resource farming and high level content. Specifically, I'd focus on Loki, Nova and Frost...and then on Trinity, Vauban and Nekros. Those are, not coincidentally, about the only frames you see people ask for in recruiting.

Loki is for spy, raids, stealth scans, and Disarm is secretly one of the most powerful CCs in the game. Nova is for interceptions, bosses, raids and making pretty much everything in the game easier. Frost is for defenses and excavations...and for simply being one of the better all around frames. Trinity and Vauban are mostly for raids. Nekros is for extra resources while doing other stuff, and with Simaris mods, has quietly become one of the best frames.

Work on those, and you'll be able to run sorties and raids, and getting relics and resources will be much easier. I'm sure others would add a frame or two, but that's my starting lineup. :)
It's a secret? Must be a really badly kept secret.

frizby

It's a secret? Must be a really badly kept secret.

1. Loki isn't nearly as popular as he is good...perhaps because he doesn't typically lead in kills or damage, which is all people seem to care about. As an example, Loki Prime sells for about half what Rhino Prime sells for.

2. Nobody seems to give Loki any range, which is weird since Overextended is pretty much free to put on. Or if they do give him range, they don't make him efficient enough to spam Disarm. Or if they do make him efficient enough, randoms don't seem to remember to do it.

I dunno, maybe I'm missing it, but I think he's simultaneously the best frame in the game and also the most underrated.

VandalD

Loki is pretty awesome with max range/efficiency. I use him for the occasional Grineer sortie that looks like it's gonna be a massive pain. Don't really use him for spies anymore. Once you learn the vaults you don't need invisibility. When I went to learn the new vaults/rescue in the Kuva Fortress, I brought Ivara instead. I also like to bring Loki to Hydron sometimes when I'm leveling up weapons.

Loki makes missions safer, but most other frames make missions quicker.

Rhino is also one of the best frames and he's been vaulted for a while now. I can understand his price being high.

Also agree that Ash is more of a novelty frame. He's fun though, with a fast playstyle, unless all you do is Blade Storm.

Amon37

1. Loki isn't nearly as popular as he is good...perhaps because he doesn't typically lead in kills or damage, which is all people seem to care about. As an example, Loki Prime sells for about half what Rhino Prime sells for.

2. Nobody seems to give Loki any range, which is weird since Overextended is pretty much free to put on. Or if they do give him range, they don't make him efficient enough to spam Disarm. Or if they do make him efficient enough, randoms don't seem to remember to do it.

I dunno, maybe I'm missing it, but I think he's simultaneously the best frame in the game and also the most underrated.

I think the issue with radial disarm is because endless missions in the void aren't much of a thing anymore, most leveling is done on akkad because infested missions are easier bang for buck so I relegate disarm to grineer sorties only as sapping ospreys and bursa's aren't affected and corpus don't have heavy gunners or bombards.

frizby

Loki makes missions safer, but most other frames make missions quicker.

Rhino is also one of the best frames and he's been vaulted for a while now. I can understand his price being high.

My Loki stealth build (all duration and speed), with both Rush and Armored Agility is pretty absurdly fast, and he stops for nothing. I'm not sure what frame I could bring to do a spy or sabotage any quicker. I guess Volt or Zephyr? Switch teleport is pretty useful in spies as well.

I don't really think Rhino is all that great anymore...sadly. They balanced his powers with the rework, and he does most everything well but does nothing great, and I don't think I'd take him anywhere serious. I hardly ever play him now, but I still use Loki pretty much every day.

VandalD

My Loki stealth build (all duration and speed), with both Rush and Armored Agility is pretty absurdly fast, and he stops for nothing. I'm not sure what frame I could bring to do a spy or sabotage any quicker. I guess Volt or Zephyr? Switch teleport is pretty useful in spies as well.

I don't really think Rhino is all that great anymore...sadly. They balanced his powers with the rework, and he does most everything well but does nothing great, and I don't think I'd take him anywhere serious. I hardly ever play him now, but I still use Loki pretty much every day.
Yeah, I go Volt or Nezha for spies and sabotages that I want to do fast. Zephyr is a good option too, but I never did get used to using Tailwind to go fast.

It's true, I wouldn't call Rhino the best at anything. But a frame that can have an absurd amount of survivability with Ironclad Charge and Iron Skin, that can also buff ally damage by a good amount, and can also be built to outright kill or pause time for entire rooms of enemies is a pretty good pack of abilities in my opinion. Rhino's only downside is that he's slow, and you can get around that by just putting a bullet jump mod on him. He does a good number of things, and he does them well.
Unlike Oberon.

Dunlop

Leveling up my Trinity Prime ATM, but not digging Ash Prime.

Trinity will always be the main frame I use, but what is the best AOE DPS frame, Nova?

frizby

Trinity will always be the main frame I use, but what is the best AOE DPS frame, Nova?

Nova is more support than DPS.

I'd say Ember for AOE. I can't remember the last time my Ember wasn't top damage top kills. We had a build discussion about her a few months back, but I'm happy to repost.

If we're talking direct damage with just abilities, then yeah it's Ember. WOF and Accelerant together just does stupid amounts of damage. But Nova would be up there for the carnage she can cause with Prime. Banshee gets up there quickly with Resonating Quake but it's not nearly as sustainable as Ember. Mesa's also a contender, as long as you're aiming, but she can't move while in Peacemaker mode.

VandalD

Leveling up my Trinity Prime ATM, but not digging Ash Prime.

Ember will annihilate everything up to a certain level, depending on your mods. She won't automatically kill everything at sortie 3 without buffs, but she will put out a lot of damage. Saryn doesn't put out as much damage on individual enemies, but with enough range, she can cover entire interception rooms in damage and viral. Equinox's Maim is the only ability that does damage that can also scale near infinitely. If you're ever in the situation where you need to kill a group of level 7000s with AOE, Equinox could get it done. Maim's passive damage isn't bad either. It hits every target in range, but does much less damage than Ember per target.

Ember is by far the easiest AOE damage frame to get, and likely all you'll ever need for that kind of gameplay, so give her a shot first.

Mesa's also a contender, as long as you're aiming, but she can't move while in Peacemaker mode.
Hadn't really considered Mesa when talking about AOE DPS, but yeah, if you include Mesa, she's the most powerful of the bunch besides maybe Equinox, but one of the biggest pains to actually farm. Her only downside is that you have to actually play the game to do your damage.

Cracklox

I guess that explain 9k focus per simaris bubble, time to level up everything for forma, like Inaros or Limbo....or that guy who summons rocks

*shakes fist*

Don't make me come over there......

Seriously, landslide Atlas with path of statues is still easily the most fun I have playing this game. I don't need to summon no rocks...

Actually another good pseudo-AOE would be Saryn. Now that I'm running with a build that makes sense, spore spreading taking away half of the enemy's HP along with her passive of increasing status duration by 25% is facemelting. Although she has to keep casting spores, at least it's a one-handed cast.

If you go for ember, don't forget to use Flash Accelerant. Boost your own fire damage even more, and give a fire buff to your team (which is great for all that fire debuff you just tossed onto enemies). I wish she had the energy pool of Saryn prime...

We had a build discussion about her a few months back, but I'm happy to repost.

Could you post or link that? I've been trying Ember prime more after seeing someone basically solo an Interception with her. I tried to emulate it by trying to balance my power efficiency, range, and power, and for easier things it works, but at like enemy level 30+ it starts to suffer. I assume I'm messing up on the mods or am missing some key ones.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So seems DE is making eximus units invincible with weak spots soon. Fucking lol. Just what the game needs. More lazy bullshit to drag the game to a crawl.

Freaking space mom can barely hit the things weak spots and uses a tigris prime too. Can they be any more out of touch? You made a mindless horde shooter FFS. Embrace it. This push the last couple years of adding bullshit enemies (nullifiers, sapping ospreys. combas etc) that take away our powers and encourage CC spam while throwing out any new half tested content you can hoping something will stick has to stop.

But no having levels filled with energy sapping sargus ruks everywhere while being knocked down by scorpions/ancients is totally that next level fun gameplay we're all craving. JFC DE

So seems DE is making eximus units invincible with weak spots soon. Fucking lol. Just what the game needs. More lazy bullshit to drag the game to a crawl.

There's enough pushback (hell stream chat immediately exploded in how bad an idea it is; the subreddit is losing its mind too) that I have a feeling they won't go through with it quite as is.

That or us PCers will get to test it out and see how terrible it is. I foresee punchthrough weapons would become the new meta if that rolls out.

frizby

Could you post or link that? I've been trying Ember prime more after seeing someone basically solo an Interception with her. I tried to emulate it by trying to balance my power efficiency, range, and power, and for easier things it works, but at like enemy level 30+ it starts to suffer. I assume I'm messing up on the mods or am missing some key ones.

My build:

Growing Power (aura), Power Drift (exilus), Intesify, Transient Fortitude, Energy Conversion, Stretch, Overextended, Fleeting Expertise, Primed Continuity, Vitality

You basically run around with World on Fire on and use Accellerant like it's your ultimate. I carry a 100% status weapon to proc Growing Power, and once I have that and Energy Conversion active, I set off World on Fire and can usually keep it going at least until I get Zenurik maxed. I keep an eye on my energy, but with a max Fleeting Expertise, I can generally afford to drop Accellerant any time things get sketchy. I don't really use her other two powers much.

Given that you might not have all of the mods to make that exact build, here's the basic build strategy:

1. First, give her max range (both Stretch and Overextended). Using Overextended might be counterintuitive, but the range of her World on Fire will both extend your damage and serve as a defense of sorts.
  2. Second, give her duration and efficiency. Both serve the same purpose...minimizing the energy bleed of World on Fire so you can keep it running. I prioritize efficiency over duration so I can drop Accellerant as often as possible. You can use a variety of different mods for this (Fleeting, Streamline, Continuity, Constitution), but not Narrow Minded.
  3. Finally, give her as much power strength as you possibly can (Intensify and Transient at a minimum). If you're missing some of my mods, her Firequake augment mod is quite good. I just don't have room for it unless I take off Vitality.

Top Bottom