• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

I've been levelling the normal Tigris and I'm not feeling it. The mag size annoys me, maybe it'll get better with a faster reload or something.

I'm used to using Boltor Prime/Ignis which are bullet hoses so yeah...

Finally finished levelling Nekros (hate him) now going to do Vauban. Even at low levels he's roflmao on Corpus missions.

Oh and Vasto is....much more fun than I thought it would be. Reminds me of a gun called "The Last Word" in Destiny. Plus the thing is a decapitation machine!

Manzoon

Banned
Whew lordy, just updated today and was playing with my bud who hasn't played in a while. We were both just constantly bombarded by all the new stuff, "What is this weird resource we find in missions? Where are my hundreds of fusion mods?" Just, looking at all the new crap for sale, marveling at how easy it's going to be to up my mastery rank. I was at 19 before I stopped playing a while ago (I think at the time the max was around 24 if you had absolutely everything), and just so many new frames to boost that. These planet junctions that I have to do, the game also reset all the achievements too, haha. I luckily got a gold stance mod for rapiers in a random invasion mission (that entire weapon type didn't exist last time I played). Spent all my Steel Meridian rep getting that Vaykor Sydon.

I should be able to make some easy plat selling my prime sets, I was sitting on three full mag prime sets and a few weapons (glaive, boar, twin fang, dakra and sicarus primes). I hope new players are thirsty for vaulted stuff. I just found out what those riven mods are by googling, I have like 5 more quests to do now. We both finally found out that those fusion mods were turned into Endo, also god, I have so many relics.

You can actually link things in chat now for trade!

All of my Argon evaporated :(

Is my four forma'd Tonkor still going to be OP?
All that talk about the new-to-me Tigris prime sounds rad. For the hek vs. Vaykor hek, don't worry about it not being able to use the syndicate mod, the crit chance makes up for it when you get mods on it. Also the fire rate and 8 shots.

frizby

Wow has this game changed since I tried it last three years ago. I'm totally hooked now. I'd appreciate an invite to the gaf guild if there is room sn gatti-man. I tend to just play this and destiny.

Invite sent. Welcome!

Edit: daggrr and rogo, if you read the thread, log in. You're the only two over 10 days offline.

Wowbagger

Wait on the Furis until you can build a second one for the Afuris. Otherwise, you'll have a crap gun taking up an inventory slot.

Furis is a solid utility with Winds of Purity, though. Won't kill shit, but great for quick emergency heals, for example for a Nekros who's had his health drained dangerously low by Desecrate.

Manzoon

Banned
Tonkor does self damage now so be careful.

And I dunno when you quit but mr 24 is the current max rank for both console and pc.

It might have been 21 or around there in that case, it was over a year or so. Yeah, I already one-shotted myself with the Tonkor, haha. I think before it might have only done around 50 damage to yourself, it was something inconsequential.

What are people prioritizing for Frost builds? Strength or Range?

Right now my prime has

Rejuvenation
Cunning Drift
Fleeting Expertise
Chilling Globe
Streamline
Flow
Armored Agility
Redirection
Intensify
Stretch

I don't have any forma on him yet because I don't know which way to go.

Wowbagger

Right now my prime has

Rejuvenation
Cunning Drift
Fleeting Expertise
Chilling Globe
Streamline
Flow
Armored Agility
Redirection
Intensify
Stretch

My all-round build looks like this:

Stand United (boost frame/globe HP, Rejuv doesn't heal fast enough anyway, better to put up a globe for safety and use other means to get health back)
Cunning Drift + Stretch for range. Max range is too much for globes, imo. They get taken down by nullifiers too much and too many units get inside. The little bit extra you get with Cunning Drift is pretty nice for stationary defense targets, though.
Fleeting Expertise - 160% efficiency plenty for spamming globes and Ice Wave!
Vitality - better than shields, at least the way shields currently work. Plus Frost has decent armour and can use globes as a kind of emergency shield (just remember to take them down again when not needed, to not annoy squadmates by blocking their fire!)
Steel Fiber - benefits globes and also goes well with Vitality above.
Chilling Globe AND Ice Wave Impedance - fun, fun, fun.

EDIT: Forgot I only use Fleeting Expertise maxed out. That's really all the efficiency you need. Also got Primed Continuity and Armored Agility equipped.

EDIT2: Oh, and Arcane Guardian on helmet (sorry, neuroptics, sigh) and Grace on syandana. And I guess it's worth mentioning I also use Rakta Cernos, which helps keep me supplied with energy.

Also, worth making a max range build just for Ice Wave Impedance for scenarios where globes just aren't that useful, like defending living targets in sortie defenses.

I had no idea Frost's armor boosts snow globe, so that information alone changes thing.

And yeah I didn't really like the idea of maxing range for the globes. They honestly get in the way sometimes when too big.

Manzoon

Banned
Vitality - better than shields, at least the way shields currently work.

Was there some kind of shield change that I should know about as a returning player?

Other than some new mods (for me) that all sounds like solid frost advice that would have worked back ages ago.

frizby

Right now my prime has

Rejuvenation
Cunning Drift
Fleeting Expertise
Chilling Globe
Streamline
Flow
Armored Agility
Redirection
Intensify
Stretch

For Frost, start with armor and strength. Both benefit Snow Globe, and strength benefits all of his powers. Then add a bit of range (just a stretch is fine) and Duration.

1. Stand United for Aura
  2. Power Drift or Cunning Drift for Exilus (preference, but I like Power Drift)
  3. Steel Fiber
  4. Armored Agility
  5. Transient Fortitude
  6. Intensify
  7. Stretch
  8. Streamline
  9. Primed Continuity (Duration gives his powers a bit of crowd control)
  10. Pick an augment. I like Chilling Globe.

Arcane Squall for more power if you have it.

I also have an alternate and similar build that I use mostly for Heiracon with Rush and Overextended, but that's pretty specific. Fun though.

I don't think I use Redirection on anybody. It just doesn't hold up at higher levels. Most frames get either Vitality or a combo of Primed Flow and Quick Thinking depending on how many mod spaces I can free up. A few get Steel Fiber.

Edit: Wowbaggr must have posted right as I started typing. We're pretty similar, I think.

Wowbagger

I had no idea Frost's armor boosts snow globe, so that information alone changes thing.

You can also keep stacking globes, so no need for power strength, imo. Better to go with armour mods that also benefit frame survivability. At least, this build has worked for me in high end content.

Was there some kind of shield change that I should know about as a returning player?

No, but some kind of shield gating might be coming in the future. Currently, armour boosts effectiveness of HP, nothing boosts effectiveness of shields.

Got Rejuv., Power Drift, Fleeting, Stretch, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Armored Agility, Intensify and Chilling Globe on him for now. Gonna stop being lazy and farm the remaining Apothic specter drops with a friend so I can get Stand United. Then Forma Frost so I can equip the rest.

frizby

Got Rejuv., Power Drift, Fleeting, Stretch, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Armored Agility, Intensify and Chilling Globe on him for now. Gonna stop being lazy and farm the remaining Apothic specter drops with a friend so I can get Stand United. Then Forma Frost so I can equip the rest.

FYI, you can cheat on the Apothics.

If you're in a squad, and you don't get what you want, whoever put in the apothic can close the app and keep their apothic, and everybody else can finish the mission and keep the mods. Take turns putting apothic in, and everybody stay when you get the rare. Ideally, the person putting in the apothic isn't the host so you don't get migrated.

Ideally, kill with Pilfering Swarm and then Desecrate for up to 3 drops.

Edit: Gotta disagree on Fleeting Expertise. Freezing enemies for whatever brief time with Frost's offensive powers makes some Duration worth keeping. I'd use Streamline instead.

Yeah I know about the cheating. I farmed the components to make one of each them, then my friend and I used the Knave one to get Growing Power. We never continued to get the other two's drops though, so I've been sitting on them for awhile.

frizby

Yeah I know about the cheating. I farmed the components to make one of each them, then my friend and I used the Knave one to get Growing Power. We never continued to get the other two's drops though, so I've been sitting on them for awhile.

Excellent! You're likely to get Stand United on your first run if you use Hydroid and Nekros.

I think Stand United and Growing Power are the only two I use.

Wowbagger

Edit: Wowbaggr must have posted right as I started typing. We're pretty similar, I think.

Yeah, difference seems to be you sacrificing some survivability and versatility for power, ie. your build is more geared towards playing in parties, while mine is coloured by me mostly playing with randoms. :)

Wowbagger

Edit: Gotta disagree on Fleeting Expertise. Freezing enemies for whatever brief time with Frost's offensive powers makes some Duration worth keeping. I'd use Streamline instead.

They're frozen for enough time to line up several headshots with a bow or reposition to get out of a sticky situation, and the power is spammable. Better duration is only needed if you're going for a max range Ice Wave Impedance build, imo.

frizby

Yeah, difference seems to be you sacrificing some survivability and versatility for power, ie. your build is more geared towards playing in parties, while mine is coloured by me mostly playing with randoms. :)

Not really.

For survivability, my armor is 765 plus another 25.5% from Stand United. He's plenty hard to kill. It's just a different approach, and mine doesn't just affect me but also my Snow Globe.

Mine is 30% less efficient but has 60% more duration, which gives me more crowd control from all of his powers, and I don't find the increased efficiency all that relevant with Zenurik. But you probably get to drop a few more powers than I do, to be fair.

I just checked, and I actually don't have an augment on my standard Frost build. I have both drift mods, so our range is the same, but I have 15% more power (30% with Arcane Squall). My alt builds both have Chilling.

frizby

They're frozen for enough time to line up several headshots with a bow or reposition to get out of a sticky situation, and the power is spammable. Better duration is only needed if you're going for a max range Ice Wave Impedance build, imo.

I really only use Snow Globe and Avalanch. Ice wave feels kind of redundant to me. I enjoy the extra duration on my Avalanch...about 10 seconds.

Manzoon

Banned
No, but some kind of shield gating might be coming in the future. Currently, armour boosts effectiveness of HP, nothing boosts effectiveness of shields.

Okay, so nothing new there. I'm catching up on all the nerfs and every mention of a basic gameplay element gets me worried, haha.

I came from the Mag, Mesa, Nova, Frost era of defense missions. Just found out that molecular prime doesn't set off the huge chain reaction explosions now...

Found out that all sentinels can use vacuum now, thank god. I'm assuming they fixed that horrendous vacuum bug that left item hovering in the air forever?

Also are the Warframe trader prices correct? Ember Prime is going for way more than all the other frames now, according to that site. Mine was sitting on the shelf collecting dust after I maxed it.

frizby

Stand United only applies to the base Armour value of your frame.

Still worth it arguably though.

Yeah, I think on Frost it adds about 76 to his armor. It's not the most amazing thing in the world, but it puts him well over 800, and I don't know what else I'd run. Zenurik makes Energy Siphon pointless and Grace/Medi Ray make Rejuvination pointless.

AFAIK, It also affects his Snow Globe...but I could be wrong. I know all other Armor mods do.

Wowbagger

Not really.

For survivability, my armor is 765 plus another 25.5% from Stand United. He's plenty hard to kill. It's just a different approach, and mine doesn't just affect me but also my Snow Globe.

Mine is 30% less efficient but has 60% more duration, which gives me more crowd control from all of his powers, and I don't find the increased efficiency all that relevant with Zenurik. But you probably get to drop a few more powers than I do, to be fair.

I just checked, and I actually don't have an augment on my standard Frost build. I have both drift mods, so our range is the same, but I have 15% more power (30% with Arcane Squall). My alt builds both have Chilling.

You have a lot more power than that! I'm at base 100%. Since I don't use Transient Fortitude, though, the duration difference isn't that great.

Good point with Zenurik. Only switched to it recently and the energy recovery rate is absurdly good.

As far as survivability, I was thinking of sacrificing Vitality to make room for another power mod.

frizby

You have a lot more power than that! I'm at base 100%. Since I don't use Transient Fortitude, though, the duration difference isn't that great.

Good point with Zenurik. Only switched to it recently and the energy recovery rate is absurdly good.

As far as survivability, I was thinking of sacrificing Vitality to make room for another power mod.

My mistake. I didn't see that you had both Steel Fiber and Vitality, and I did think we both had Transient. Makes sense that you'd be more survivable...but it honestly doesn't come up much, and there's no way I'd give up that power. And, of course, crowd control adds greatly to survivability. :)

Now that I've given it a second look, our builds are actually quite different.

Absolutely give Transient a try (but probably not with Fleeting) along with Intensify and Power Drift. Maybe on an alt build. His Avalanche does a bit over 3K damage with an 86% armor reduction and freezes enemies for 10 seconds. His Snow Globe's health is just under 16K (probably a bit over with Stand United, but it doesn't show that). Power adds to both his offense and his defense.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Oh joy 1st riven in ten days and it's yet another pistol one. Melee most common my ass. I swear I've gotten twice as many pistol rivens as actual secondaries I own. Only got one for a weapon I actually used. Still have zero melee rives.

So I reworked my Ember Prime slightly, this is where she's at now:

- Corrosive Projection (Max)
- Power Drift (Max)
- Redirection (Max)
- Flow (Max)
- Vigor (Max)
- Streamline (Max)
- Stretch (Max)
- Intensify (Max)
- Constitution (0/3)
- Cunning Drift (4/5)

Using all 74 points I have available just now with 3 Forma installed.

She still needs some work but I don't have the right mods to take her up a step more power wise.

Stats wise she's at:

Armour - 125
Energy - 488
Health - 420
Shield - 1,021

Duration - 107%
Efficiency - 130%
Range - 158%
Strength - 145%

Thanks for the advice and sorry for all the questions so far. Feels like there's so much to take in with the changes from what I remember, it helps reading through the last few posts especially.

I used to be really into the theorycrafting side of things in WoW, so once I get my head around how all the systems work hopefully I'll not be so reliant on loads of questions!

As a side note, I know the Wiki is helluva useful, however are there any other sites that have dedicated theorycrafting on Frame/Weapon builds? (i.e - prioritise X,Y,Z for X frame etc.)

MrDaravon

I've gotten to Mercury, should I start grinding out Fossa to get all of the Rhino parts to get that going now? I still only have my starting frame and it's about to hit 30. I do plan on grabbing Twitch Prime tomorrow so I can get Frost Prime at least.

frizby

So I reworked my Ember Prime slightly, this is where she's at now:

For Ember, your priorities should be:

Range (it's really her best defense)
Power
Duration/Efficiency (same diff, really)

Dial back on your defensive mods. Try to learn to function with just one. And Vigor is just a terrible mod.

My build:

1. Growing Power for Aura
  2. Power Drift for Exilus
  3. Stretch
  4. Overextended
  5. Transient Fortitude
  6. Energy Conversion
  7. Intensify
  8. Fleeting Expertise
  9. Primed Continuity
  10. Vitality...or I sometimes swap out with Armored Agility...speed is also a great form of defense

A lot of people like the Firequake augment, but I can't find room for it, and I find that the normal fire procs are a fine form of CC.

With enough efficiency and duration, you can just keep World on Fire on at all times. You'll want to proc both Growing Power and Energy Conversion before activating it for the power bump. And then you just drop Accellerant every now and then like it's your ultimate and watch faces melt.

I think the mod system in Warframe is the best "skill tree" of any game I've ever played.

frizby

They need to reduce the distance to the stupid focus blobs. They should spawn 100% of the time within the tile you occupy... not three away.

I believe they spawn in the same place for the entire squad, and they always spawn near one of the players. That can definitely be frustrating when your teammate is far off.

For Ember, your priorities should be:

Range (it's really her best defense)
Power
Duration/Efficiency (same diff, really)

Dial back on your defensive mods. Try to learn to function with just one. And Vigor is just a terrible mod.

My build:

1. Growing Power for Aura
  2. Power Drift for Exilus
  3. Stretch
  4. Overextended
  5. Transient Fortitude
  6. Energy Conversion
  7. Intensify
  8. Fleeting Expertise
  9. Primed Continuity
  10. Vitality...or I sometimes swap out with Armored Agility...speed is also a great form of defense

A lot of people like the Firequake augment, but I can't find room for it, and I find that the normal fire procs are a fine form of CC.

With enough efficiency and duration, you can just keep World on Fire on at all times. You'll want to proc both Growing Power and Energy Conversion before activating it for the power bump. And then you just drop Accellerant every now and then like it's your ultimate and watch faces melt.

I think the mod system in Warframe is the best "skill tree" of any game I've ever played.

Thanks, I was looking back at your previous advice when making some changes, unfortunately I'm missing quite a lot of those mods so I'm gonna have to grind them out. I'm sure I had Energy Conversion, must've deleted it by accident.

I agree about the skill trees. You can really make your frame anything you want it to be, to suit your playstyle. It's refreshing to have meaningful choice.

MrDaravon

I've gotten to Mercury, should I start grinding out Fossa to get all of the Rhino parts to get that going now? I still only have my starting frame and it's about to hit 30. I do plan on grabbing Twitch Prime tomorrow so I can get Frost Prime at least.

Also to add to this looking into Mastery I'm seeing that leveling a weapon, selling it the rebuying it does NOT allow you to re-earn Mastery points with that weapon (unless you didn't max it out previously in which case you can only earn Mastery for whatever portion you hadn't previously leveled it before), is this correct? I think I may have misunderstood that previously. If this is accurate does the game keep track anywhere of weapons you've fully mastered? Like if I have the MK1-Braton at rank 30 and I sell it, does the game indicate I had previously had it at rank 30, or is that something I need to just make note of?

Right now I'm still making progress quest-wise but am trying to prioritize leveling up all of the MK1 stuff and then tossing it. I've got the Lato at rank 30 but looking at the Wiki that's used as a component so I'll keep that for later. I'm also about to hit 30 with the Skana and I've already got the Cronus in crafting right now, but I thought someone said that the Skana was used as a component in something but I'm not seeing that or the Cronus listed as being used in anything else, am I mistaken?

Also is the Glaive any good? I didn't even realize I had it until today, apparently that came for free in the PS+ Starter pack. I'll probably pick up the Renown XI pack tomorrow since it's essentially $2 off $10 of Platinum along with the two skins and maybe buy a few more warframe slots and one or two weapon slots or something.

Like if I have the MK1-Braton at rank 30 and I sell it, does the game indicate I had previously had it at rank 30, or is that something I need to just make note of?.

You can check your profile to see all weapons you've leveled, even those sold.

I'm also about to hit 30 with the Skana and I've already got the Cronus in crafting right now, but I thought someone said that the Skana was used as a component in something but I'm not seeing that or the Cronus listed as being used in anything else, am I mistaken?

Dual Skana is used in a bunch of recipies. See:

3ixeb95.png

single skana is not used in any recipe

Also is the Glaive any good? I didn't even realize I had it until today, apparently that came for free in the PS+ Starter pack.

It's fun, but as far as weapon tiers go there are much much better choices.

Edit: Oh if the Glaive came from the PS+ pack then it's gonna have double mod capacity because it comes with a catalyst installed. So it might be pretty decent for a bit when you're new.

VariantX

Also to add to this looking into Mastery I'm seeing that leveling a weapon, selling it the rebuying it does NOT allow you to re-earn Mastery points with that weapon (unless you didn't max it out previously in which case you can only earn Mastery for whatever portion you hadn't previously leveled it before), is this correct? I think I may have misunderstood that previously. If this is accurate does the game keep track anywhere of weapons you've fully mastered? Like if I have the MK1-Braton at rank 30 and I sell it, does the game indicate I had previously had it at rank 30, or is that something I need to just make note of?

Right now I'm still making progress quest-wise but am trying to prioritize leveling up all of the MK1 stuff and then tossing it. I've got the Lato at rank 30 but looking at the Wiki that's used as a component so I'll keep that for later. I'm also about to hit 30 with the Skana and I've already got the Cronus in crafting right now, but I thought someone said that the Skana was used as a component in something but I'm not seeing that or the Cronus listed as being used in anything else, am I mistaken?

Also is the Glaive any good? I didn't even realize I had it until today, apparently that came for free in the PS+ Starter pack. I'll probably pick up the Renown XI pack tomorrow since it's essentially $2 off $10 of Platinum along with the two skins and maybe buy a few more warframe slots and one or two weapon slots or something.

Glaives are alot better based purely on the fact that because they can be dual wielded with any 1 handed sidearm now.

Namikaze1

After nearly two weeks of procrastinating, I finally got around to doing missions on Pluto. Took the quickest route to the Junctions. Not gonna bother with the rest of Pluto's stuff today. Had to do all but Regna on the shortest route by my lonesome. Minthe was a pain in the ass. Nearly failed the mission due to those weird lanky guys that show up. Thank god for this Hek one shotting everything in sight and Frost Prime's bubble.

Anyway, just wanted to first reach both Junctions. Just need to get 3 mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms two more times to finish all the reqs for Sedna Junction. As for Eris, just need to find and defeat Lephantis. Will do those during the weekend.

frizby

Thanks, I was looking back at your previous advice when making some changes, unfortunately I'm missing quite a lot of those mods so I'm gonna have to grind them out. I'm sure I had Energy Conversion, must've deleted it by accident.

I agree about the skill trees. You can really make your frame anything you want it to be, to suit your playstyle. It's refreshing to have meaningful choice.

You're on the right track with Ember. Maybe swap out Vigor and Flow for Continuity and Overextended. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

You get Energy Conversion from Cephalon Simaris. +50% power strength on first cast after collecting an energy orb. You'd remember getting it, because it's not cheap. Great Mod though, especially on Ember.

Manzoon

Banned
I'm so glad that stalker continues to ruin these low level PUGs I'm in when trying to level new stuff, will continue to never get the stalker drops I need. I'm really pleased that it looks like you get your mastery rank pro-rated to you in capacity on unranked weapons and frames, that is such a smart idea.

My buddy and I randomly made some weird addition in our two man dojo and we were each awarded 36,000 Endo for participating in a ceremony???

Edit, it says we have to wait 72 hours before doing another ceremony? We can't possibly get that much Endo again, can we? Also our clan went from rank 0 to 8 instantly.

My buddy and I randomly made some weird addition in our two man dojo and we were each awarded 36,000 Endo for participating in a ceremony???

Edit, it says we have to wait 72 hours before doing another ceremony? We can't possibly get that much Endo again, can we? Also our clan went from rank 0 to 8 instantly.

There are 9 ranks of ascension, each rewarding 1,000 multiplied by that rank level. So from rank 0 to 1 you get 1,000, from 1 to 2 you get 2,000, ... from 8 to 9 you get 9,000. Since you got 36,000 that means you went from rank 0 to 8. You'll get 9,000 endo when you get that final ascension.

Manzoon

Banned
Well that's cool, was a nice lump sum we got all at once. Almost enough to level my rank zero primed ravage to max (if I had the credits).

My friend has this riven requirement...

"Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without taking damage."

We've been trying to do it with my just killing everything but it's not working.

Does it have to be done solo?
Can your squad mates use abilities/take damage?
Does the riven holder have to be the one that does the scanning?

The damn description is so unclear if the restriction applies to just the holder or the whole squad. It's also a grammatical nightmare.

I don't know why they're not getting it.

And yes I made sure they had it equipped on a weapon.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
It will say solo if it's solo only. You can actually use powers (solo anyway dunno how it works in a group) but by far the easiest way to do this is to use rhino and just cast iron skin at the start of the level.

Namikaze1

Hmm. So I don't know why for the Sedna Juction it says I completed a Orokin Principle Challenge. Looking at what you can get from those challenges, I didn't have a single one of those 7 mods in my inventory before i went and completed the last two challenges i needed for the junction. I don't sell mods and the ones I dissolve into endo are always dupes. I keep at least one of every mod I get so this is confusing me.

With that said, let me also say I hate these challenges. Nearly two hours spent on finding and completing two more. Randoms I got paired up with refused to help or were blasting their music, making it hard to communicate. Went solo after several frustrating attempts with randoms and completed the challenges I needed for the Junction. Got Power Drift and Agility Drift for my troubles.

Manzoon

Banned
Hmm. So I don't know why for the Sedna Juction it says I completed a Orokin Principle Challenge. Looking at what you can get from those challenges, I didn't have a single one of those 7 mods in my inventory before i went and completed the last two challenges i needed for the junction. I don't sell mods and the ones I dissolve into endo are always dupes. I keep at least one of every mod I get so this is confusing me.

With that said, let me also say I hate these challenges. Nearly two hours spent on finding and completing two more. Randoms I got paired up with refused to help or were blasting their music, making it hard to communicate. Went solo after several frustrating attempts with randoms and completed the challenges I needed for the Junction. Got Power Drift and Agility Drift for my troubles.

I completed that doing some of the Lua missions for the first time last night, it counted as completed despite me only getting 2 mods. My Warframe compadre and I did the cunning and agility tests on the same mobile defense map. He already had all the mods from when they first came out, and he didn't have credit for the Sedna junction until he picked up one of those mods.

We saw the endurance challenge twice, but neither of us had frames capable of surviving, also we couldn't do the cooperation challenge because there was only two of us, he left to get a look, but I couldn't leave without failing the mission :(

frizby

My friend has this riven requirement...

"Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without taking damage."

We've been trying to do it with my just killing everything but it's not working.

Does it have to be done solo?
Can your squad mates use abilities/take damage?
Does the riven holder have to be the one that does the scanning?

The damn description is so unclear if the restriction applies to just the holder or the whole squad. It's also a grammatical nightmare.

I don't know why they're not getting it.

And yes I made sure they had it equipped on a weapon.

I've done that one. I can't remember whether I used Loki or Rhino with Huras, but either iron skin or invisibility didn't count. IIRC, you just can't use abilities on the target.

Netprints

Just started to get back into this. This is my 3rd time trying the game. It's way better now. I know what to kind of do now. Do we have a gaf clan on Xbox? That is the platform I am on.

Top Bottom