• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hope you enjoy them. The randoms didn't get anything as good though. Maybe one person came close lol.
EDIT: Take it back. Checked the prices. Those arcanes sets I gave you are like 4k plat lol other guy got something worth 500p. Highlight was a guy freaking out when I added 100p but not reacting to arcane vanguard helmet.

Man, I wish I'd been around for this. :lol I'm constantly struggling for plat and such.

Hope you enjoy them. The randoms didn't get anything as good though. Maybe one person came close lol.
EDIT: Take it back. Checked the prices. Those arcanes sets I gave you are like 4k plat lol other guy got something worth 500p. Highlight was a guy freaking out when I added 100p but not reacting to arcane vanguard helmet.

Oh wow, I never thought to price check cause I plan on using them. Unbelievably generous of you, good sir.

PS4 is two or three corpus-winning-corpus-siege invasions away from the frist razorback armada event, so just a heads up that you might want to farm some polymer now.
Razorback keys are 3500 polymer each, and all players must have one to get into the fight.

The event will have the 120% puncture mods, the heat/stat archwing mods, and gorgon wraith parts, so prep now!

Wooooooot? why that change of using keys

Jellie

I'd certainly appreciate it! When are you usually on? I'm on now, and will be for at least another hour or two.
Not sure when I can get on but you can tell me what you want. I've already give my avenger and grace sets to thirtyplus.
I gave some max ranked 10 mods a mag prime plat and arcane vanguard helmet to random noobs.

Got max primed mods (dunno if I wanna let go of them), arcane barrier rage and guardian. Arcane swindle helmet and pendragon helmet and plat left.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Not sure when I can get on but you can tell me what you want. I've already give my avenger and grace sets to thirtyplus.
I gave some max ranked 10 mods a mag prime plat and arcane vanguard helmet to random noobs.

Got max primed mods (dunno if I wanna let go of them), arcane barrier rage and guardian. Arcane swindle helmet and pendragon helmet and plat left.

I could actually really use that Pendragon helmet for my Excal. And if you'd be willing to throw me some plat as well, that'd be amazing, since that's really what I need at the moment.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
OK I'll give you the helmet and say 200p?

Sounds awesome to me! Thanks! :D

My PSN is the same as my GAF username without the space. I'll be on for a bit longer tonight then I'll be heading to bed, but if we can't meet up tonight then whenever is convenient for you is fine by me. I'm usually awake around these hours. Thanks again, I really appreciate it! :D

Flipyap

Haven't played in ages and don't think I'll ever return so if anyone from the clan wants my stuff (mods, plat, arcanes etc) lemme know.
Might as well try, since I'm getting desperate :)clem:)...
Do you happen to have a Nova Prime chassis lying around? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind grabbing some of your plat if you're feeling generous.

frizby

I swear, one of these days Stalker will finally drop Hate for me.

Maybe. ;_;

He will. Just a matter of time.

I saw you were looking to farm him yesterday. I wouldn't bother. Just do whatever else you need to do, and he'll come around at about the same rate. I guess you could get beacons, but it's not the best use of your ducats imo.

jfull7602

Neo Member
I swear, one of these days Stalker will finally drop Hate for me.

Maybe. ;_;

He will. Just a matter of time.

I saw you were looking to farm him yesterday. I wouldn't bother. Just do whatever else you need to do, and he'll come around at about the same rate. I guess you could get beacons, but it's not the best use of your ducats imo.

Yes, this. Also, don't get discouraged about not getting it. You will get it eventually. It took me a long time to get it; but I also wasn't farming him at all just as Frizby said. Hell, he STILL hasn't dropped the Despair for me...all this time playing this game, and that's the one Stalker weapon I do not have.

Callandor

Not sure where the Nami Skyla Prime or Ballistica Prime locations are yet. But according to the forums, they all release today.

From Reddit:

Ballistica prime:

Receiver - uncommon, neo s7

String - uncommon, meso G1

Upper limb - uncommon, Lith T1

Lower limb - common, Axi v6

Blueprint - rare, Lith b2

Nami Skyla prime:

Blade - rare, axi n5

Blueprint - common, meso c3

Handle - uncommon, Lith h1

Nami skyla prime needs two blades and two handes to craft.

Flipyap

Yooo, Ballistica Prime's charge attack kills turn enemies into ghostly pets! I've been looking for a secondary with a good gimmick now that I've grown tired of launching dudes into orbit with my Sonicor.

Cracklox

No rush for me getting the Prime Hentai Puddle. He does look pretty awesome when he's not a puddle, and could be fun for some fashionframe, but beyond that I don't think there's much to be excited about. Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm gunna see plenty of tentacle action in the next week or two, so not real sure I wanna add to it
I'll probably see plenty in Warframe too I suppose

There may or may not be sarcasm somewhere above

Besides I hit MR21 a few days back, and still finding plenty of things I still need to do, MR related and otherwise. Farming the regular versions of frames that I acquired Primes of first and getting them leveled, hasn't nearly been as painful as I thought it would be. Actually doing some non potato related invasions for the weapons there has been ok too. Though I've hit a bit of a forma bottleneck in building the dojo weapons. Plenty of blueprints, just can't build them fast enough. A wise man (or 3) from the clan once (or maybe thrice) told me ages ago to always have a forma building. Let's just say, had I followed that advice when I wasn't so urgent for them I wouldn't be in the bottleneck I am now.

Be that a lesson for newer folk
or feel free to ignore it like I did, and complain later

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So what I'm learning here is that compared to when I first played a year and a half ago or so, people really don't buy frames anymore. Managed to get a second Valkyr Prime set and can't sell it at all. Ahh well. Could certainly use that plat, though.

Jellie

Sounds awesome to me! Thanks! :D

My PSN is the same as my GAF username without the space. I'll be on for a bit longer tonight then I'll be heading to bed, but if we can't meet up tonight then whenever is convenient for you is fine by me. I'm usually awake around these hours. Thanks again, I really appreciate it! :D

Might as well try, since I'm getting desperate :)clem:)...
Do you happen to have a Nova Prime chassis lying around? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind grabbing some of your plat if you're feeling generous.
Can do trades right now.
Psn is undignify

edgefusion

Is there are an option that helps improve framerate? I turned off ambient occlusion, depth of field and all that jazz but it still runs like shite. It's tough to aim when the framerate is constantly chunking itself below 30. It seems like fun but I can't play with the framerate this bad.

darkwing

Is there are an option that helps improve framerate? I turned off ambient occlusion, depth of field and all that jazz but it still runs like shite. It's tough to aim when the framerate is constantly chunking itself below 30. It seems like fun but I can't play with the framerate this bad.

upgrade to Pro?

Dave1988

Well, according to this post, Warframe on Pro runs anywhere between 45 and 60fps while the OG PS4 fluctuates between 35-60fps. It's not a huge improvement, but it's better than nothing.

Namikaze1

I am getting a bit annoyed by folks who immediately start putting up other prime parts/BP when you go to the trade screen after you specifically typed in relay chat (multiple times) you only want to sell and only for plat.

Managed to get rid of this veiled riven that's been annoying me for the past 2 weeks. Couldn't complete the challenge every time I attempted it. Gave up and just placed it for sale. Scored 50p for it. I say it's a win for me. Needed some new slots for frames anyway.

Dave1988

Well, got all the Parts to cook Pudlemeister Prime now. Yay, I guess?

This has to be the most "wow, it's fucking nothing!" Prime release in a long while.

Jaeger

Hydroid Prime reminds me of Bangray from Zyuohger so much. Loving his design.

5BpUNET.png

0cBjP1w.jpg

Kq9hALg.jpg

Namikaze1

Oh man, in the hunt for Hydroid Prime parts, I was finally able to get the Tigris Prime BP. Now to rank up my Mastery two more times to build it.

Dang Formaing gear is addicting. I finally exhausted my stock though and now I have to wait painfully for them to build 1 by 1. Hope they put them on a cheap platinum sale again down the road...

I finished formaing the following:

Frames
Banshee Prime
Ember Prime
Loki Prime
Nekros Prime
Nova Prime
Trinity Prime

Primaries
Phage
Sancti Tigris
Soma Prime
Tigris Prime
Vaykor Hek
Vectis Prime

Secondaries:
Akstiletto Prime
Euphona Prime
Pox
Sonicor
Vaykor marelok

Melee
Atterax
Galatine Prime
Jat Kusar
Lesion
Silva & Aegis Prime

Frost Prime is going to be the next frame I forma. Not sure about weapons, though I suppose I should get a good bow for sorties. Problem is I'm not a huge fan of charge weapons, so it'd have to be a crossbow.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I see some relics are still rare as fuck. Opened over 40 relic packs and 0 meso g1 or axi n5. Why can't they just do like when the prime vault opens and have a whole relic full of the new stuff. And stop adding new relics with no new parts. Rotate the vault mote often. Dilution problem solved. But no gotta pump that rng bullshit. Make that bank from all the suckers.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I've been playing a ton of this lately so if anyone wants to add me my psn is HellFireHyBriD

Oh, hey! Good to see you on GAF! :D By the way, I did see the invite you sent me a week or so back, but at the time I was in the middle of doing War Within, so I didn't get the notification until after I was done, by which point you were offline. Sorry about that!

Also, I assume you'll be getting MH World, right? We'll have to play that, considering we never really got to play Gen (I dropped off of Gen really fast, to be honest...just wasn't particularly happy with it for numerous reasons. World looks great though!).

Top Bottom